Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wish us luck

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:26 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hey ladies, 

I just joined. DH and I are trying to get pregnant. Well, I might be now but not sure yet. Due to hereditary health anomalies in my family I can't test before ten weeks or the test will show negative. Had this problem with DD who is now 6 1/2 yo. If I'm pregnant I am only one week five days along. I'm having all the same symptoms I had with DD and that DH ex wife had when she was pregnant with his son. Hopefully I am. :)

I'm a fun loving, miscarriage surviving, abuse survivng, suicide surviving, rape surviving, sexual assault survivng, no crap taking,  Bible believing, Jesus praising, mother of nine angel babies in heaven and one angel on earth

by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mamatink7
by Franceska on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:46 PM

you are first person that sounds like me!!! my tests, blood or pee will be negative for 8-12weeks no matter what symptoms or charting says.

nice to meet you and welcome these are great bunch of supportive women. 

we been trying almost 3 years now; had all tests in the world (biopsy, u/s, hsg, 3 blood tests, 3 dr lab tests; so far) dh has 6 kids, i have 1 and we lost 1. 

good luck and plenty of baby dust. 

wildcherry73
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:56 PM
Good luck and welcome! I've found CM to be very informative and supportive while ttc.
notyethome1985
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:23 PM

Thank you ladies. The last group I talked about thus in bashed me for what my soggy says. The support is greatly appreciated. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)