Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

another test UPDATE included

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:27 PM
  • 41 Replies

I took another wondofo and that same extremely faint line appeared. And it appeared fast. But its sooo light.
Other than that spotting pinkish mucas once yesterday still nothing...no af even after intercourse which would normally bring it on full force.
Im just confused. Not knowing is killin me. Im about to take a first response but I think I read somewhere after implantation u have to wait two or 3 days.

UPDATE: I took an opk and it is one shade from positive. I couldn't be ovulating on the day I expect my af could I? Or is ur oh High during af time?

by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stcy79
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:36 PM

No pic????? :( The hormone might not be strong enough yet. GL I hope it gets darker!

Our angel was born to heaven on 1/10/2014 at 14wks 3days.

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:37 PM
Pic?
Love.Being.Amom
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:38 PM
Call your ob make an appointment see if you can be seen gl
shay_porter
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:40 PM

Mobile Photo

I will post a pic. U will prob have to tweak it...2 line isnt showing up on my phonr cam and I dont have my tablet.
Unfortunately I live in a small town and only one place sells frer and they are out!!
I told my aunt just get whatever brand they had and MAYBE it will be better than wondofo. Ugh.
shay_porter
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:57 PM
All they had was stupid blue dye. Some brand named sunmark.
I took another wondofo (Because I have lots of them) to see if the line I was seeing shows up again or if maybe it was just dye run or evap.
hoping_for_more
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:59 PM
Quoting shay_porter: All they had was stupid blue dye. Some brand named sunmark.
I took another wondofo (Because I have lots of them) to see if the line I was seeing shows up again or if maybe it was just dye run or evap.

It's a little too blurry to tweak I'm sorry. I'll keep my fx for you!
stcy79
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 2:06 PM

awwww, to far away, i cant see it:(

Our angel was born to heaven on 1/10/2014 at 14wks 3days.

shay_porter
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 2:07 PM

I took another and that faint line is still there. I took a pic w my tablet maybe it won't be so blurry.

Quoting hoping_for_more:
Quoting shay_porter: All they had was stupid blue dye. Some brand named sunmark. I took another wondofo (Because I have lots of them) to see if the line I was seeing shows up again or if maybe it was just dye run or evap.

shay_porter
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 2:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry. I took a closer pic. The line is so light it's hard to show in pics

Quoting stcy79:

awwww, to far away, i cant see it:(

hoping_for_more
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 2:15 PM
I'm on my PC hang on a min and I'll tweak it mobile : )

Quoting shay_porter:

I took another and that faint line is still there. I took a pic w my tablet maybe it won't be so blurry.

Quoting hoping_for_more:
Quoting shay_porter: All they had was stupid blue dye. Some brand named sunmark.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)