Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are my chances?

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 2:08 PM
  • 1 Replies

Hi ladies!

It's been a few weeks since I was on last.  I'm trying to take a step back from following everything daily as it was really starting to affect me in a negative way.  Well, now I have a question...

First off, I'm not real sure about when I ovulated this month... or if I ovulated at all to be honest.  I have been temping.  My temp dropped on CD17 but never went above the baseline after that.  I was at our camper over Memorial Day weekend and wasn't able to temp because my in-laws were in our camper with us and I didn't want to wake them up by setting an alarm.  After returning home, my temp began to rise so I'm thinking I may have possibly ovulated on either May 25 or 26 but not for sure.  We did get a chance to BD on the 25 so that's good I guess.  I'm now CD 29 with a typical 30 day cycle so AF is expected on Wed.  I have the typical PMS symptoms but I know they can be virtually the same as pregnancy symptoms.  I did have some spotting on the 29th after intercourse but that would have been only 5 days (if not less) after ovulation so I don't suspect this was IB.  

We have been ttc for nearly a year so I'm hoping this is it but I'm thinking AF is going to show either tomorrow or Wed by the symptoms I am having.  

Any thoughts?

by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 2:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
stcy79
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 2:17 PM

I really think all you can do is test or wait to see if af shows. I hope she stays away. GL!!!!

Our angel was born to heaven on 1/10/2014 at 14wks 3days.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)