Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where to start....?

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 2:37 PM
  • 2 Replies
I was married to my now ex-hub for 5 1/2 years. Our youngest is now 3 1/2 years - born 10/13/10. We started trying again for another when he was 3 months old. I didn't get pregnant until late October/early November 2011, at just 7 weeks I went to the ER in extreme pain and with lots of bleeding to be told I had a miscarriage - 01/08/12. By March I had fully given up.

September 7th, 2013. I left him. He flat out said he didn't love me, didn't want to be with me anymore- things had gotten bad between us and I saw this coming. So I packed my stuff and left with my son.
Literally only 6 days later, I had met an amazing guy. We hung out, talked, had sec a couple times, and it turned into an amazing relationship. This April we got our first place together. It's now almost a year together and we're talking about trying for a baby. And I actually have a doctors appt tomorrow to see my ob/gyn.
I have asked him (after many long talks about what happened with my ex) if he wants me to ask the doctor if there's anything she can do to help is along in this process of is starting a family together. (He also has a son from a previous relationship). He said yes, but secretly, as badly as I want to be pregnant and have a family with him, I am scared shitless. I don't want to get my hopes up, only to have another miscarriage.

How would you feel? What do you think I should ask my doctor? And what personally should I look up and research about to ask her if I could try?
-please don't bash me, we know what we want. We are financially stable, have a house, he works, we have a vehicle. And mainly, we're responsible.
THANKS LADIES!! :) & GL to all of you!
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ashley_marie91
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I know the feeling well except I have no kids yet my doctor just prescribed me Clomid from the research I've done on google for some it works for others they have to do different stuff gl and baby dust!
Amanda-xo-
by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 11:31 AM
Good luck!

Quoting ashley_marie91: I know the feeling well except I have no kids yet my doctor just prescribed me Clomid from the research I've done on google for some it works for others they have to do different stuff gl and baby dust!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)