Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It gets weirder...

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:39 PM
  • 6 Replies

I'm sure u all know my situation, I'm blowing up the boards lol. 

But those whom don't. I think my implantation bleeding MAY have occurred yesterday (day of expected af) I bled one a little bit with ewcm on tissue then a ill brown later, that is all. 

Hpt negative.  A very faint on wwondofo well I went to bathroom a bit ago and wiped a ill ewcm ..McCray because I don't even get noticeable stretchy mucus when I O. 

It's so crazy! Any ideas or insight??

by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ElloOu
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:41 PM
Wellll, if you JUST implanted yesterday, you probably won't get a positive for another few days, week maybe. So we continue the waiting game, lol.
shay_porter
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:46 PM

And I just took an opk for the heck of it, it's a shade under positive. There is NO way I am ovulating when af is due  is there?

Quoting ElloOu: Wellll, if you JUST implanted yesterday, you probably won't get a positive for another few days, week maybe. So we continue the waiting game, lol.

ElloOu
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:48 PM
Don't worry about opk's. Most women will normally show the two lines because there's always a little LH in our system.
shay_porter
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:49 PM

Oh Ik that. But this is dark dark like almost positive. 

Quoting ElloOu: Don't worry about opk's. Most women will normally show the two lines because there's always a little LH in our system.

ElloOu
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:53 PM
Hmm..I still don't believe that you'd be ovulating right now. I have heard however, that opk's pick up on other hormones, so they may appear positive at times. It just doesn't make sense for you to O. Hoping to see a distinct bfp soon! :)
shay_porter
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:01 PM

I agree! And these tests really never have given me false posotives or a positive more than one day in a row. It's crazy. 

Quoting ElloOu: Hmm..I still don't believe that you'd be ovulating right now. I have heard however, that opk's pick up on other hormones, so they may appear positive at times. It just doesn't make sense for you to O. Hoping to see a distinct bfp soon! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)