Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Questions about Vitex

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:48 PM
  • 2 Replies
I ordered some Vitex on line today because I have heard some really good things about it. I have done some research on how often and when to start and finish taking it but I seem to be getting many different answers! Can anyone who has personal experience with taking this supplement please give me some advise? How much did you take per day? I have read that most women take 900-1000mg. The capsules I ordered are 400mg so do I take a couple at once? Sorry for the 20 questions! I have a Dr appt tomorrow morning and I plan on asking him about it as well but just wanted some additional feedback from yall too! Thank you in advance!!
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:06 PM
1 mom liked this
The herb site I use says to take 1500-3000mg a day for it to be affective. Docs aren't into herbs so he will probably tell you to not take them. If you go to www.naturalfertilityinfo.com you can read about different herbs and dosage.
moniyeager
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you! That info is very helpful!!

Quoting hypnautica: The herb site I use says to take 1500-3000mg a day for it to be affective. Docs aren't into herbs so he will probably tell you to not take them. If you go to www.naturalfertilityinfo.com you can read about different herbs and dosage.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)