Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im not back but.......

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:45 PM
  • 5 Replies

I left the group because I'm 40 and was going to grow old gracefully.  I said I was just going to wait for my grand children.  Well I didn't have to wait long while planning my daughters wedding we found out last week I'm going to be a grandma :)   Anyway she took a test because she was complaining to me she was sick so I said take a pregnancy test and sure enough bam.  It was really dark two lines and when we calculated from her last period she was only just 3 weeks.  Today she took another one and it says 3+.  I thought it would say 1 to 2 or 2-3 but it says 3+  whatb does this mean that she is longer than 5 weeks?

by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
HisUsmcWifey
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:45 PM

3+ is how many weeks from ovulation.

jharve
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:58 PM

Yes I know which means she should be 5 weeks or more but by her calculations she's not even 4 weeks yet.

Leanin.on.faith
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:05 PM
Yes it means she's 5wks or more
Leanin.on.faith
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:08 PM

Mobile Photo

Here is the directions on how to read it sorry it's sideways
mss119
by Maggie on Jun. 3, 2014 at 7:52 AM
Is there a chance she had implantation bleeding and mistook it for a period? Because like the others said, 3+ on the estimator means 5+ weeks prego. It's possible, and she may just have high hcg (which explains the sickness for sure!), or she could be miscounting or have mistaken ib for a period. Either way, congrats to mommy and grandma!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)