Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

i dont know if this is possible...

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 1:56 AM
  • 6 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you think its possible for it to be implantation??? (please explain in the comments)

Options:

Absolutely

Possibly

Nope

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 13

View Results

I had a small very light brownish pink stain in my underwear when i went to the bathroom a few minutes ago... I'm wondering if it could be implantation bleeding...

Heres the thing

I only had intercourse 4 days ago... so thats too early for it right??? I am pretty sure i ovulated late this month... LMP was May 14-19... so is it possible it could be IB??? AF isnt due to show until the 10-11th...

by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 1:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
hismommy2010
by Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 2:27 AM
Its a 50/50. Dont stress because that can delay your cycle if you arent pg. and if you are, stress isnt good for baby. Put it out of ur mind for a few days.
DixonBabies
by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 12:01 PM

It's possible, but just try (I know easier said than done) to relax and see what happens :). Good luck hon!

FutureCooper118
by Kylie on Jun. 3, 2014 at 12:26 PM

The frustrating part with TTC is it could really go either way. If you aren't charting and temping it only makes it more confusing. Also keep in mind only about 30% of women expericing IB. I use this tool to help if I'm feeling unsure-- http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/implantation_calculator.php and actually breaks down the likelihood of IB based on your CD. GL and hope its your month!

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Jun. 3, 2014 at 1:23 PM

Sperm can live in the vagina up to 5 days but normally it is only 3. They embryo will implant 6-12dpo. Good luck

akrogers13
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 1:53 PM
I never used to have any type of spotting before a period, but our bodies are constantly changing and now I can spot up to 5 days before... fx for you!
Dragonmamas
by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 1:58 PM

You wouldn't even implant for a minimum of six days post ovulation so I'm leaning more towards no, but it could happen! Never say never:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)