Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

What's happening???

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 9:14 AM
  • 3 Replies
For the past week or so I've taken several FRER tests and they come back positive. At first I thought maybe it was because I just had a baby 9 weeks prior. The lines grew darker until May 28, then started getting lighter for a couple of days and I had really bad pain on my right side. Afraid off another ectopic and losing my others tube, I went to the doctor to have the pregnancy confirmed and figure out what's going on. The blood test apparently was negative for pregnancy but she told me to call back if I continue getting positive test results at home. I took another test this morning and it's positive again...with the line much darker than yesterday. Anyone have any ideas what's going on here? I'm afraid of another ectopic, but doc says I'm not pregnant...even though I feel like I am...can someone clear my confusion? Thanks so much ladies!
by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 9:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Love.Being.Amom
by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 1:24 PM
Bump
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Jun. 3, 2014 at 1:26 PM

Have you taken a digital to see if it shows pregnant? Maybe even get one of the weeks estimator test to see what it says. If it shows a certain amount of week then email a pic of it to your nurse and ask what the heck is going on and you need another blood test. Good luck

akrogers13
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 1:51 PM
I would call the dr back asap. I've heard of fluctuating levels being a sign of ectopic! Have them do another blood draw. D they tell you your numbers? Anything less than 25 they consider not pregnant but it could have still been early.. with the pinching on your left side tho I would be a bit concerned of another ectopic! I'm so sorry! Try not to stress until you know for sure..

Like I said a beta less than 25 is often not considered a pregnancy. Hoping this is the case for you and it's just an early pregnancy :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)