Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

My line is gone :(

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 6:05 AM
  • 7 Replies

Today is my blood test, but my faint line has disappeared. I knew with all the spotting that it couldn't be good. I just wish that AF would come...a week of toture. Why did my line have to disappear- come back- only to disappear again.

I have had it. I can't do this "lets try this approach" much longer. It seems my new office isn't any better than my last office.

Why do I keep having these dumb chemical pregnancies. DH and I have been tested for every test under the sun and we are ok. WHY? is it my pcos? my progesterone? What? Now I wish I had started progesterone after my iui, but my didn't my dr recommend that?

by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 6:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Sonshine627
by Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 6:22 AM
Omg!!! Im in the same boat ive had 6 chemical pregnancy
Lmallonee
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 9:19 AM
Sorry :(. I know how bad it sucks.
froyogal
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 6:13 PM

went for my blood work today just to make sure...whatever not much hope now. Hopefully I will wake up with a full flow so I can just be done with this silly nonsense.

mrsprecise
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 6:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Progesterone may do the trick... a close friend of mine had mc's until starting progesterone right after her bfp
stcy79
by Stacey on Jun. 4, 2014 at 6:53 PM
2 moms liked this

Im sorry! I know nothing can be said to make this better short of God himself telling u what his plan is!hugs

Our angel was born to heaven on 1/10/2014 at 14wks 3days.

anotherandree
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 6:55 PM
1 mom liked this
The same thing happened to me last week. I was officially pregnant for one week. *hugs*. While it may just have been nature, we are going to try progesterone next time we get pregnant, just to be sure.
froyogal
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 8:03 PM

Thanks so much for the support. I am so confused. My boobs are more tingly than ever. My DH says thats because my period is coming..my boobs aren't tingly when I get my period. I am spotting on and off - Off right now. Tomorrow can't come soon enough so I can just finalize this cycle.

Quoting stcy79:

Im sorry! I know nothing can be said to make this better short of God himself telling u what his plan is!hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)