Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

So I'm pretty heart broken...

Posted by on Jun. 6, 2014 at 9:34 AM
  • 23 Replies
The RE suggests we go straight to IVF and that's pretty overwhelming to me itself, if that's not bad enough the office offers a few suggestions for financial assistance .. A wed site ... It's an individual thing so I put my info how much I make, credit etc.in and can't get approved for a loan because I don't make enough money, dh makes enough money but doesn't have enough credit...and we can't combine are info on one application ... WTF.... I'm so devastated ... No what, what am I suppose to do?... So I can get a brand new crotch rocket for dh in my name but, can't get a loan for a house or fertility loan because of dh credit... I feel like a brat.. I hate this, he has a huge fucking new phone , new crotch rocket , new tattoo .... Why can't I have something??? What did I do so wrong
by on Jun. 6, 2014 at 9:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Oldforge001
by Krissy on Jun. 6, 2014 at 9:51 AM

Sorry hun : ( Life really sucks sometimes!

lockedtite
by Silver Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 10:59 AM
Yes ma'am

Quoting Oldforge001:

Sorry hun : ( Life really sucks sometimes!

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:32 AM

I ask myself quite often what did I do in my life that was so bad. Infertility sucks and when it gets to the point of IVF, it sucks even more. I am sorry you are dealing with this but hopefully something will come up so you can get treatment. Maybe look into clinics that offer mini IVFs(a lot cheaper) and try to save up for one of those.

lilGsmomma
by Silver Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 11:40 AM
So IVF was the only suggestion? Had you already tried meds or IUI? Call them back and tell them ivf is not an option and see what else you can try? I am sorry. What were the issues your dealing with? Maybe someone here can suggest an alternative.
Lmallonee
by Silver Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 12:06 PM
So sorry. Have you both had everything checked out? IUIs are much cheaper and will increase your odds some probably, especially with meds! I can't imagine paying for IVF at all.
anotherandree
by Silver Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 1:31 PM

Have you tried talking to someone about the application.  Sometimes they have a phone number you can call to see if you can get both names on the application.  No matter what, good luck!

tluvsd2
by TONI on Jun. 6, 2014 at 2:50 PM
O NO IM SO SORRY U R HAVN TO DEAL WITH THIS OUR CREDIT IS AN ISSUE BUT TRY LOOKN ON THE INTERNET SOME IVF PROGRAMS WILL WORK WITH U OR IV SEEN A FEW THAT DONT LOOK JUST AT YOIR CREDIT GOOD LUCK SWEETY
lockedtite
by Silver Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 3:16 PM
Thank you for your kind words...

Quoting hypnautica:

I ask myself quite often what did I do in my life that was so bad. Infertility sucks and when it gets to the point of IVF, it sucks even more. I am sorry you are dealing with this but hopefully something will come up so you can get treatment. Maybe look into clinics that offer mini IVFs(a lot cheaper) and try to save up for one of those.

lockedtite
by Silver Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 3:17 PM
The web site the offers were from called and they said it was individual

Quoting anotherandree:

Have you tried talking to someone about the application.  Sometimes they have a phone number you can call to see if you can get both names on the application.  No matter what, good luck!

lockedtite
by Silver Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Well we did 3 unmedicated iui... We tried clomid last year.. Both me and dh but it didn't really wk... Maybe we'll try medicated iui with the RE... Thank you for your response

Quoting lilGsmomma: So IVF was the only suggestion? Had you already tried meds or IUI? Call them back and tell them ivf is not an option and see what else you can try? I am sorry. What were the issues your dealing with? Maybe someone here can suggest an alternative.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)