Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

6 Days Late

Posted by on Jun. 6, 2014 at 9:56 PM
  • 34 Replies

Hi ladies! I'm 6 days late. Have any of you tested this early and gotten good news? I'm really hoping this is our time and I'm just very eager to test! Let me know, thanks a bunch!

by on Jun. 6, 2014 at 9:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kparis23
by Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 10:13 PM
I tested at 8 days late and got my BFP . I think you should try it! Are you having any symptoms?

Quoting newbienurse:

Hi ladies! I'm 6 days late. Have any of you tested this early and gotten good news? I'm really hoping this is our time and I'm just very eager to test! Let me know, thanks a bunch!

newbienurse
by Bronze Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 10:15 PM

Oh wow that is so good! Congrats! Thats awesome!

I think I'm gonna test this weekend. I've actually been feeling awful. I thought I had a stomach bug but it could be morning sickness. I've been very nauseated and dizzy.

Quoting Kparis23: I tested at 8 days late and got my BFP . I think you should try it! Are you having any symptoms?
Quoting newbienurse:

Kparis23
by Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 10:23 PM
Before I found out I was pregant I got super dizzy in the shower and almost passed out , I had really bad heart burn and my boobs hurt so bad! So that made me decide to test , my periods were so irregular so I didn't think much of it being 8 days late but my boobs hurting on top of that made me decide to test . Fingers crossed for you and let us know what the tests says!

Quoting newbienurse:

I think I'm gonna test this weekend. I've actually been feeling awful. I thought I had a stomach bug but it could be morning sickness. I've been very nauseated and dizzy.

Quoting Kparis23: I tested at 8 days late and got my BFP . I think you should try it! Are you having any symptoms?

Quoting newbienurse:

newbienurse
by Bronze Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 10:25 PM

Oh wow how crazy! I haven't had to much boob pain. Only from time to time.

Quoting Kparis23: Before I found out I was pregant I got super dizzy in the shower and almost passed out , I had really bad heart burn and my boobs hurt so bad! So that made me decide to test , my periods were so irregular so I didn't think much of it being 8 days late but my boobs hurting on top of that made me decide to test . Fingers crossed for you and let us know what the tests says!
Quoting newbienurse:

Quoting newbienurse:

lillybug222
by on Jun. 6, 2014 at 10:28 PM
Test!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newbienurse
by Bronze Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 10:30 PM

Do you think I'm late enough?

Quoting lillybug222: Test!

lillybug222
by on Jun. 6, 2014 at 10:35 PM
Absolutely! I got my BFP with #2 & #3 before my period was due! I'd test right this minute!

Quoting newbienurse:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zion_Zoey2012
by Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 10:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I tested at 2 and got a positive!
Natalia301
by Bronze Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 10:39 PM
I think you should Definately! How long have u been ttc? Did u do anything diff any advice for me??
newbienurse
by Bronze Member on Jun. 6, 2014 at 10:42 PM

Oh wow that is such good news!

Quoting lillybug222: Absolutely! I got my BFP with #2 & #3 before my period was due! I'd test right this minute!
Quoting newbienurse:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)