Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

CD 76!

Posted by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 5:35 PM
  • 11 Replies
I just want AF to come already. I just finished my provera yesterday, so hopefully we can get things moving down the TTC road again...hopefully this vitex helps me ovulate soon!
by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 5:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ZOMBEHH
by Ashley Devon on Jun. 8, 2014 at 5:48 PM
I'm on CD#45...I see doctor on 16th.
I might be seeing provera in my future.
I thought I left her in the past.
Chaos1229
by Tasha on Jun. 8, 2014 at 5:52 PM
Today is cycle day 40 for me i started taking Vitex on the 1st of this month so fx aunt flo shows up soon.
Smorton64
by Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 6:02 PM
Ya, I started it about 3 weeks ago, so hopefully AF comes soon for both of us!!

Quoting Chaos1229: Today is cycle day 40 for me i started taking Vitex on the 1st of this month so fx aunt flo shows up soon.
Smorton64
by Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 6:03 PM
I hope AF surprises you before then, so you don't need provera.

Quoting ZOMBEHH: I'm on CD#45...I see doctor on 16th.
ZOMBEHH
by Ashley Devon on Jun. 8, 2014 at 6:06 PM
Quoting Smorton64: I hope AF surprises you befre then, so you don't need provera.

I got a positive ovulation test on the 3rd so maybe I'll get a bfp soon
Smorton64
by Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 6:27 PM
Fx, I hope you get your BFP

Quoting ZOMBEHH:
Quoting Smorton64: I hope AF surprises you befre then, so you don't need provera.

I got a positive ovulation test on the 3rd so maybe I'll get a bfp soon
FireMoonGypsy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 6:28 PM

CD 46 with very light spotting the last 3 days. :/ 

When I got pregnant with my son, I hadn't had a period for 6 months prior. I didn't use drugs - he wasn't planned and I wasn't trying - so if it's still possible that way then I bet the provera and vitex will help!!! Good luck and so much baby dust to you!!! :) 

Smorton64
by Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 6:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you! It's just frustrating!! We've been trying since October 2012, so I just want it to happen soon.

Quoting FireMoonGypsy:

When I got pregnant with my son, I hadn't had a period for 6 months prior. I didn't use drugs - he wasn't planned and I wasn't trying - so if it's still possible that way then I bet the provera and vitex will help!!! Good luck and so much baby dust to you!!! :) 

FireMoonGypsy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 6:49 PM

We have just started trying for our 3rd, but I'm afraid we will be running into issues, too. After our 2nd I didn't have a period for 9 months - I EBF for only 8 weeks - and I had to go in for a D&C for severely thick uterine walls and polyp removal. My periods were heavy and painful, but they started to regulate a little, now the last 3 were CD 23 CD 37 and this, CD 47+ ! 

Quoting Smorton64: Thank you! It's just frustrating!! We've been trying since October 2012, so I just want it to happen soon.
Quoting FireMoonGypsy:

"The truth is not always beautiful, nor beautiful words the truth" - Lao Tzu

Smorton64
by Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 6:57 PM
That's good that they're getting normal! Hope you get your BFP soon!

Quoting FireMoonGypsy:

We have just started trying for our 3rd, but I'm afraid we will be running into issues, too. After our 2nd I didn't have a period for 9 months - I EBF for only 8 weeks - and I had to go in for a D&C for severely thick uterine walls and polyp removal. My periods were heavy and painful, but they started to regulate a little, now the last 3 were CD 23 CD 37 and this, CD 47+ ! 

Quoting Smorton64: Thank you! It's just frustrating!! We've been trying since October 2012, so I just want it to happen soon.

Quoting FireMoonGypsy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)