Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Got my reading from Mrs. Dara

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2014 at 11:14 AM
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this

I have never gotten a reading before, but I figured hey why not?

in the first trimester it is showing a relationship is about to enter a new phase. It may also indicate a new friend in the picture as well, you will begin receiving much wisdom from others even if you dont want to hear it lol , you may also express some very naturally pregnancy fears about money! but its not showing any issues with money it shows skilled work, and you being rewarded for your abilities at what you do, if you are unemployed this would be daddy.

as we roll in the second trimester its showing a relationship growing even closer! It shows forgiveness in life as a whole, if theres any heartache you hold on too, you began to let it go. it does show you will have to make a complex decision and oddly as loud as this card likes to be i noticed i always get this with second trimester, and im really starting to believe this is the choice of whether or not you want to know the gender, because when i type this i feel that, and that card is there so thats likely what you will be thinking over... Its also shows a very happy outcome to this trimester, You even develop some new ideas for a project or vision you are having, possibly the nursery. baby's theme, it will be a successful idea and vision you will bring it to light. have confidence at this time.

in to the third trimester. start releasing any fears that are holding you back, they are getting you no where but stress out at this time, and if you are in the last part of pregnancy, anxiety is a huge symptom!! so breath relax! you also gain a lot of compassion for those around you. If you had a judgement on people and choice before they may even change, with you, based on some experiences you will go through. as far as pregnancy. Also it shows you need to listen to you intuition but be patient! consider all options before a final decision! you may be given an option to induce, or epidural or anything that may you question, you are allowed to consider before answering always remember that!!

as for the conception its at a time when you are falling in love or reigniting a passion., really infatuated into love type feeling for someone, evens shows the possibility of a new home or new scenery. you will also have some challenging information handed to you at this time as well, there will be a change in plans, or a delay, which may be why you get a change of scenery you may take a trip.

the birth shows to be a truly positive one!!! it also looks pretty fast. fortune looks well on your side in the moment!!

the cards show a boy!!!

as for me, i don't know if it has to do with the moon and mercury positions i know these stars are out of place and everyone is having a long day!! lol, but i see June in your eyes, and that is this month so i cant really say now! but it is possible, but i am going to say between now and September of this year, i know thats 3 whole months, and i'm great and the month itself, but i see warmer weather and june.. i really hope you enjoyed this sweetie! please by all means let me know!

Our anniversary is coming up on the 23rd and we were talking about just going to a nice resturant to go out to eat and enjoy ourselves. Last night when I got home DH was telling me he wanted to have a change in senery and stay at Sybris where we went for our honeymoon and according to my apps that I have for my ovulation I should be Oing that day! Keeping my fingers crossed!!

by on Jun. 14, 2014 at 11:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Jun. 14, 2014 at 11:22 AM
Gd lk hun! I hope this rains true for you!!!:)
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Jun. 14, 2014 at 12:48 PM

Fx it comes true

Heart4family
by Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 12:52 PM

Thank you ladies!! I realy hope it comes true!!

HisMrs2011
by on Jun. 14, 2014 at 1:58 PM
She's awesome !!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Heart4family
by Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 8:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes she is. I've heard a few ppl that got their bfps when she said they would. Hopping it's the same for me also.

Quoting HisMrs2011: She's awesome !!!!!
HisMrs2011
by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 8:43 PM
1 mom liked this
She's a great friend of mine , and constantly on fb people are sending her validations , she's awesome and pretty spot on with all the readings she does . She has the biggest heart Everrrrrr :) fxd you get yoir bfp soon

Quoting Heart4family: Yes she is. I've heard a few ppl that got their bfps when she said they would. Hopping it's the same for me also.

Quoting HisMrs2011: She's awesome !!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jun. 15, 2014 at 8:56 PM
She's awesome! I'll find out this month if she was right on conceive month...
Jeannam2008
by Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 10:30 PM
How do I get a reading from her????
HisMrs2011
by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 10:56 PM
Hang on let me ask her , ill get right back toyou

Quoting Jeannam2008: How do I get a reading from her????
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jeannam2008
by Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 10:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I found her blog! Just purchased the pregnancy reading :) !!!!!

Quoting HisMrs2011: Hang on let me ask her , ill get right back toyou

Quoting Jeannam2008: How do I get a reading from her????
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN