Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

So sad

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 12:30 AM
  • 20 Replies

So I didn't take the clomid this month because w my husband gone there's no need. But I kept having lots of watery discharge so I decided to take an opk and it is positive! I'm on cd13 I believe. I am so sad. 

by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 12:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kristine8333
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 1:08 AM
I'm sorry you're sad :(
calcalmommy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 6:54 AM
I'm sorry!
shay_porter
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 7:56 PM

Thank u!

therobinsnest8
by Amber on Jun. 16, 2014 at 8:01 PM

I read a bit of your story. Are you guys staying together? I cannot imagine the stress this has put on you </3

EmRent
by Emily on Jun. 16, 2014 at 9:43 PM
Oh my! It's so crazy how these things happen. Good luck I hope it all works out for you. Try not to be too stressed.
shay_porter
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 11:00 PM

Yes we are trying to work it out. And thanks. It is so crazy and so very stressful. Very depressing today. Plus a psychic told me June was my month and I'm ovulating w no clomid lol Ik it means nothin but it makes me wonder what if. 

Quoting therobinsnest8:

I read a bit of your story. Are you guys staying together? I cannot imagine the stress this has put on you

stcy79
by Stacey on Jun. 16, 2014 at 11:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey Ive been wondering about you and what has been happening. Im sorry about ur egg, anyway to have a secret meet up so he could fertilize it???

Our angel was born to heaven on 1/10/2014 at 14wks 3days.

therobinsnest8
by Amber on Jun. 16, 2014 at 11:16 PM

How long will he be away? The fact that you are ovulating is INCREDIBLE & please hold on to hope. Dark days don't last forever <3

shay_porter
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 11:19 PM

Thanks. I'm getting by. And we thought about that but he is so far away it'd take two days to get here :(. Only reason I took an opk was I kept having a lot and I mean a lot of ewcm which I never have and I got curious. 

Quoting stcy79:

Hey Ive been wondering about you and what has been happening. Im sorry about ur egg, anyway to have a secret meet up so he could fertilize it???

dj_kern
by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 11:20 PM
That's rough having hubby gone during o time. My hubby's gone throughout the year, and sometimes I worry it will be during that time.

Quoting shay_porter:

So I didn't take the clomid this month because w my husband gone there's no need. But I kept having lots of watery discharge so I decided to take an opk and it is positive! I'm on cd13 I believe. I am so sad. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN