Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

TMI HERBAL TAMPONS TO UNBLOCKED TUBES TMI.....PICTURES TMI

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 12:44 AM
  • 61 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I've been reading on herbal tampons that's suppose to unblock tubes..... If anyone has ever heard of this or tried it please share! Thanks

UPDATE: with herbal tampons and castor oil started 6/18/2014 - 6/20/2014 the results this is what came out of me!
by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 12:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Becky on Jun. 16, 2014 at 1:26 AM
Bump!
calcalmommy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 6:50 AM
I've never heard of them, sorry :/
Tbabyy87
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 10:34 AM
Bump!
Tbabyy87
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 10:50 AM

Quoting Tbabyy87: Bump!
lilGsmomma
by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 12:36 PM
Never heard of it
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Jun. 16, 2014 at 12:36 PM

BUMP!

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Jun. 16, 2014 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I have never heard of them until now and I have read a lot about herbs and ttc. It sounds like an infection waiting to happen. So, I went to the herb site I always use and here is what she says about them.

Q: Why don’t you suggest using herbal tampons for blocked fallopian tubes?

A: We find that the risk of infection and misuse of herbal tampons is greater than the benefits. Purchasing herbal tampons requires a woman to rely on her own self-care and understanding of use, if the tampons are contaminated or misused in any way, pathogens may be directly inserted into the vaginal canal, increasing the risk for infection.

We also find that many of the herbs used in herbal tampons are just as effective if taken orally. Herbal tampons are also sold at an unbelievable price for what they are, making other natural options more cost effective

stcy79
by Stacey on Jun. 16, 2014 at 4:56 PM

After reading this I say dont do it, but Im not one to take herbal meds because Im afraid of having some sort of bad reaction to it. GL on what ever route u choose.

Quoting hypnautica:

I have never heard of them until now and I have read a lot about herbs and ttc. It sounds like an infection waiting to happen. So, I went to the herb site I always use and here is what she says about them.

Q: Why don’t you suggest using herbal tampons for blocked fallopian tubes?

A: We find that the risk of infection and misuse of herbal tampons is greater than the benefits. Purchasing herbal tampons requires a woman to rely on her own self-care and understanding of use, if the tampons are contaminated or misused in any way, pathogens may be directly inserted into the vaginal canal, increasing the risk for infection.

We also find that many of the herbs used in herbal tampons are just as effective if taken orally. Herbal tampons are also sold at an unbelievable price for what they are, making other natural options more cost effective

Our angel was born to heaven on 1/10/2014 at 14wks 3days.

psychic.medium
by Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 7:38 PM

it's worth checking reviews on but not reviews on the site that is selling it

beedee2014
by New Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 6:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I heard fallocure is good but I haven't tried it. I'm real curious
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)