Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Can you look at my chart please???? It's terrible

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2014 at 7:18 AM
  • 26 Replies

Mobile Photo

Any insight? What do you ladies think? First month temping.
by on Jun. 18, 2014 at 7:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jun. 18, 2014 at 9:33 AM
Bump
combatlibby
by Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 9:46 AM

Mine is a bit wacky on my first month temping as well. I'm sure you're temping once you wake up, but are you getting at least 4 hours of consistent sleep before doing so? I mark the days my slumber is "disturbed."

twenty-six | married 09/28/2013 | ttc as of 03/30/2014

combatlibby
by Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 9:47 AM

The second chart shows the disturbances.

Quoting combatlibby:

Mine is a bit wacky on my first month temping as well. I'm sure you're temping once you wake up, but are you getting at least 4 hours of consistent sleep before doing so? I mark the days my slumber is "disturbed."

therobinsnest8
by Amber on Jun. 18, 2014 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Bump for you!

fitcoachtiff
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 10:11 AM

That does look a bit erratic. Are you temping orally or vaginally? Are you getting adequate sleep?

Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jun. 18, 2014 at 10:29 AM
No I don't sleep well at night. And I temp orally. I figured if I don't get my BFP this month I'll temp vaginally next month. And yeah yours looks crazy too. But it pinpointed o for you atleast and gave you your cross hairs. I got nothing! I know I Oed. I'm on my 3rd round of clomid. I know I o on it cause I got pregnant my last 2 rounds. I'm so frustrated with this cycle.

Quoting combatlibby:

The second chart shows the disturbances.

Quoting combatlibby:

Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jun. 18, 2014 at 10:31 AM
Sometimes I get enough sleep sometimes I don't. It sucks! I temp orally. So I'm thinking if no BFP this month I will temp vaginally next month. Idk about opks. I'll have to order the clear blue digital one cause I hate these others. Wasted a lot of money for false tests this month

Quoting fitcoachtiff:

That does look a bit erratic. Are you temping orally or vaginally? Are you getting adequate sleep?

diesel_darling
by Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 10:39 AM
Are you using a bbt thermometer? Your temps don't really look that erratic tbh. I would say that you ovulated on cd17.
combatlibby
by Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 10:45 AM

I temp orally now and am planning on switching next month as well. I used Answer brand OPKs last and this cycle, but they worked better last month. This month, I had a lot of unclear readings so I didn't chart them, but we BD'd based on the EWCM. I've yet to try Clomid, but heard it can make CM charting difficult.

Quoting Dannimarie418: Sometimes I get enough sleep sometimes I don't. It sucks! I temp orally. So I'm thinking if no BFP this month I will temp vaginally next month. Idk about opks. I'll have to order the clear blue digital one cause I hate these others. Wasted a lot of money for false tests this month
Quoting fitcoachtiff:

fitcoachtiff
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 10:48 AM

I highly recommend vaginal temping. My chart looked so much better once I switched. Also, just curious- why the open circle for CD17? I see someone mentioned thinking you o'd on that day, but with an open circle I don't know if that temp is necessarily accurate.

Quoting Dannimarie418: Sometimes I get enough sleep sometimes I don't. It sucks! I temp orally. So I'm thinking if no BFP this month I will temp vaginally next month. Idk about opks. I'll have to order the clear blue digital one cause I hate these others. Wasted a lot of money for false tests this month
Quoting fitcoachtiff:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN