Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

BF.... (RE UPDATE)

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2014 at 6:41 AM
  • 50 Replies
8 moms liked this

N!!!! It's 6 days till AF is due. And I Oed late. But I tested today because I'm going to see an RE here in an hour and wanted to know if I'm pregnant or not. Prob won't test again till Monday just cause I did O later then normal. Stupid clomid! Lol wish me luck at the RE!

UPDATE!!!

I just adore you ladies! you are more supportive then the people around me. The RE appt went great! We confirmed that I did O and from the left ovary. She said she thinks a part of my miscarriages are a medication im on for my colitis so it is being stopped. When she looked it up it said "causes fetal loss". So she was a little upset that noone told me to stop it while ttc. Then she said my thyroid is normal but wants it to be a 2.5 not the 3 that it is. She ran 9 tubes worth of bloodwork. She gave me progesterone vaginal pills to take twice daily and I will keep testing to see if i get this bfp. She said if I keep getting negatives to stop the pills in 10 days. and call her cause we are gonna do a monitored cycle of clomid (my last 3 were not monitored) and a saline ultrasound and further in depth testing. Which i am so happy she wants to help me. She said she doesnt feel concerned about hubbys count right now so no SA since I get pregnant first round on clomid. I asked if she would see me through the pregnancy and she said normally until 8 weeks. Im so happy with how it went. She was so nice and willing to help even tho i havent had 3 clinical losses. ive only had 1 clinical loss (have to confirm a fetal hb to be considered clinical loss) so im awaiting lab results. Starting progesterone vag pills today lol and waiting till monday to test again! :) pray for me ladies!

by on Jun. 20, 2014 at 6:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tluvsd2
by TONI on Jun. 20, 2014 at 6:43 AM
THE BEST OF LUCK TO U SWEETY!!AND CLOMID MAKES ME O LATE SO U R STILL N ILL BE SAYN A LIL PRAYER THAT U GET A SWEET SURPRISEšŸ˜Š
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jun. 20, 2014 at 6:45 AM
Thanks! I didn't O late my last 2 rounds and got pregnant but miscarried. Hopefully Monday I'll have a nice noticeable BFP

Quoting tluvsd2: THE BEST OF LUCK TO U SWEETY!!AND CLOMID MAKES ME O LATE SO U R STILL N ILL BE SAYN A LIL PRAYER THAT U GET A SWEET SURPRISEšŸ˜Š
Khooks
by Jessica on Jun. 20, 2014 at 7:01 AM
Still super early! :)
MommyAddie
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 7:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Good luck at the RE. FX for a blaring BFP after the weekend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shelleyb413
by on Jun. 20, 2014 at 7:22 AM

GL!

Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jun. 20, 2014 at 7:32 AM
I know. I was just hoping to know before this re appt. I think I'm only 7dpo lol I got a positive at 8dpo in April so I was hopeful but I'm not upset cause I know it's still early

Quoting Khooks: Still super early! :)
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jun. 20, 2014 at 7:33 AM
Thanks! I just got to the hospital. I'm a little nervous. I hope she's nice and helpful. And I'm praying Mondays beings my rainbow BFP!

Quoting MommyAddie: Good luck at the RE. FX for a blaring BFP after the weekend.
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jun. 20, 2014 at 7:33 AM

Quoting Shelleyb413:

GL!

needlesNthread
by Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 8:12 AM
1 mom liked this
good luck :-D
Love.Being.Amom
by on Jun. 20, 2014 at 8:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Good luck today hun
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN