Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

is it possible?? UPDATE

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2014 at 8:12 AM
  • 27 Replies
Is it possible to have altered taste before getting a BFP?! 10dpo, and my DD iced caramel latte tastes like ROTTEN MILK. DF says it tastes watered down to him is all. I can't get over how bad it tastes. Can't even drink it.

UPDATE...Stopped at a rest area to pee, STUPID AF when I wiped!!!!! So I guess that makes a 9 day LP without progesterone :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 24, 2014 at 8:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mss119
by Maggie on Jun. 24, 2014 at 8:35 AM
Definitely possible! I had increased sense of smell and nausea before my bfp, and taste is really closely related to smell so it's definitely a possibility. Good luck!
.sp4rkl3z.
by Meredith on Jun. 24, 2014 at 8:44 AM
I'm so pissed LOL. I NEED my coffee!! Fingers crossed then, I don't really recall altered with my other babies. AF due tomorrow, so I oughta know soon!

Quoting mss119: Definitely possible! I had increased sense of smell and nausea before my bfp, and taste is really closely related to smell so it's definitely a possibility. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mss119
by Maggie on Jun. 24, 2014 at 8:47 AM
I understand completely, my coffee drinking ability has been touch and go for the last week and it's killing me! Hope you get your coffee fix somehow, and fx for you :)

Quoting .sp4rkl3z.: I'm so pissed LOL. I NEED my coffee!! Fingers crossed then, I don't really recall altered with my other babies. AF due tomorrow, so I oughta know soon!

Quoting mss119: Definitely possible! I had increased sense of smell and nausea before my bfp, and taste is really closely related to smell so it's definitely a possibility. Good luck!
Fairegirl33
by Melissa on Jun. 24, 2014 at 9:20 AM

yes i would think as long as implantation has occured you could def have symptoms... and 10dpo is possible.

good luck hun!

fitcoachtiff
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2014 at 9:46 AM
I was just wondering how you're doing!
Chaos1229
by Tasha on Jun. 24, 2014 at 10:22 AM
Its very possible gl :)
.sp4rkl3z.
by Meredith on Jun. 24, 2014 at 10:38 AM
I don't have a good feeling, but I'm not out yet! I'm really curious if my LP is going to be longer this time even though I'm not using progesterone. I'm due to start tomorrow.

Quoting fitcoachtiff: I was just wondering how you're doing!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fitcoachtiff
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2014 at 10:56 AM

:/ Boo! Has your LP always been 10 days without P? 

I don't really have a good feeling either. I knew better than to get all excited over an evap. lol. That was honestly the darkest evap I've ever had though! I tested again today... at (what I thought was) 10 DPO. I'm wondering if i'm actually only 9 dpo though? Either way.... No positives and no AF. This 2ww is killing me! 

Are you in Florida already?

Quoting .sp4rkl3z.: I don't have a good feeling, but I'm not out yet! I'm really curious if my LP is going to be longer this time even though I'm not using progesterone. I'm due to start tomorrow.
Quoting fitcoachtiff: I was just wondering how you're doing!

strawberry811
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2014 at 11:33 AM
since af is due tomorrow have you tested?
akrogers13
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2014 at 11:36 AM
yes!! One of very few symptoms I had with my first mc :-) :-) :-) mine was also milk tasting rotten.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)