Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Pregnancy Prep

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 12:11 PM
  • 26 Replies

I went to Earth Fare yesterday (organic store) and seen these were on sale. I went ahead and bought a bottle of them and figured I would use them this cycle. I paid $14.99 for them and figured  it cant hurt anything thats for sure. Here is the main website https://www.vitanica.com/supplements.htm if anyone is interested.

Info about them

Pregnancy PrepTM - Reproductive System Support    60 capsules

Featuring time honored botanicals and scientifically researched herbs specifically supportive of the reproductive system in preparation for pregnancy.*

Each vegetarian suitable capsule includes: Tribulus terrestris (tribulus terrestris extract, 40% saponins), Rhodiola (3% rosavin, 1% salidroside), Vitex (.6% aucubin), Vitex, Rubus idaeus (raspberry leaf), Medicago sativa (alfalfa), Angelica sinensis (dong quai), Leonurus cardiaca (motherwort), Maca root, Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Cellulose, Lactase

by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ma2Liam
by Bronze Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 5:16 PM
So when I was out today I stopped at the vitamin store to check these out. The amounts of all the herbs is so low compared to what most sites I have seen recommends. Are you taking the 2 tabs once or twice daily?

I am temped to try it as a lower dose maintenance (just because I was tired of the vitex headaches and stopped taking it) but was thinking of going with 2 tabs twice daily.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Jun. 25, 2014 at 5:23 PM

Ive taken 2 so far today. I am not sure if I am going to do 2 or 4  a day. The down side of doing 4 is, it will not last a month. I will probably do 2 this month and if I go with it longer, I may up to it 4. The amount of herbs is low but hopefully it will help something out.

Quoting Ma2Liam: So when I was out today I stopped at the vitamin store to check these out. The amounts of all the herbs is so low compared to what most sites I have seen recommends. Are you taking the 2 tabs once or twice daily? I am temped to try it as a lower dose maintenance (just because I was tired of the vitex headaches and stopped taking it) but was thinking of going with 2 tabs twice daily.

So_Devious20
by Silver Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 6:04 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm trying something new this month also. Fertility blend.
It has vitex too.
I hope they work for both of us!
I bought Dh fertility blend for men too.
tryingfor7
by Amber on Jun. 25, 2014 at 11:24 PM
I have a bottle of fertilaid for women if you want it Jennifer
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Jun. 26, 2014 at 12:15 AM
I've tried it once and it made my cycle wacky but who knows maybe it was fixing it. I'm honestly not sure why I even bothered buying this. Im pretty sure I'm beyond herbs helping. Thank you very much for offering them but if you're giving them away, at least give them to someone who has a chance.

How are you doing?

Quoting tryingfor7: I have a bottle of fertilaid for women if you want it Jennifer
tryingfor7
by Amber on Jun. 26, 2014 at 1:06 AM
1 mom liked this
You have a chance! Never give up!
I'm doing well. I figured out I O on cd18 n all my IUIs were done on cd12-13! Washed sperm can't last that long. Kinda bummed about that but I'm glad I know now. I temp n around 4-5 DPO I have another drop. I figured it was just hormonal surge but it looks like drs m n I missed this till I figured it out. No IUI this month but I did bd so I guess we have a 1% chance lol
I'm guess today is 1dpo

Quoting hypnautica: I've tried it once and it made my cycle wacky but who knows maybe it was fixing it. I'm honestly not sure why I even bothered buying this. Im pretty sure I'm beyond herbs helping. Thank you very much for offering them but if you're giving them away, at least give them to someone who has a chance.

How are you doing?

Quoting tryingfor7: I have a bottle of fertilaid for women if you want it Jennifer
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jun. 26, 2014 at 2:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Best of luck to you my friend :) please keep us updated and if you notice any benefits prior to time of testing please share that with us too. I'm really pulling for you!

(I think I want it for you just as bad as for myself lol)
Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 5:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm still rooting for you! I hope it helps :-)
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Jun. 26, 2014 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Good luck and hopefully that 1% will bring you a bfp this cycle :)

Quoting tryingfor7: You have a chance! Never give up! I'm doing well. I figured out I O on cd18 n all my IUIs were done on cd12-13! Washed sperm can't last that long. Kinda bummed about that but I'm glad I know now. I temp n around 4-5 DPO I have another drop. I figured it was just hormonal surge but it looks like drs m n I missed this till I figured it out. No IUI this month but I did bd so I guess we have a 1% chance lol I'm guess today is 1dpo
Quoting hypnautica: I've tried it once and it made my cycle wacky but who knows maybe it was fixing it. I'm honestly not sure why I even bothered buying this. Im pretty sure I'm beyond herbs helping. Thank you very much for offering them but if you're giving them away, at least give them to someone who has a chance. How are you doing?

ChefFatCat
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 1:01 PM
Mmmmmmmm did u do any research on them before u got them?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN