Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

just wanted to stop by and visit

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 12:19 PM
  • 22 Replies
Hi ladies! How is everyone? Any longtimers get bfps since I have been gone?

As for me, I am busy preparing for our adoption homestudy. I am so happy we have decided to adopt. It has been a big relief. I am getting our future nursery ready and reading lots of parenting books. The agency thinks we could have our baby by this time next year. I am so ready!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 12:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Oldforge001
by Krissy on Jun. 25, 2014 at 12:21 PM

Hey girl!  No BFP here but ShelleyB413 got her BFP!!

That is awesome about the adoption, so happy for you! I hope all goes well for you!

GoldenLinds
by Linds on Jun. 25, 2014 at 12:25 PM
Im glad you have something to look forward to. I am so excited for you to have your LO!! Missed you! Im totally out of touch here so im no good lol
storkneedsgps
by RoseTyler on Jun. 25, 2014 at 12:26 PM
Good for her and I hope you get yours.

Adoption is making me so happy. I dont know why I was so afraid of it, other than the money which is still scary. I am so glad I made this choice.

Quoting Oldforge001:

Hey girl!  No BFP here but ShelleyB413 got her BFP!!

That is awesome about the adoption, so happy for you! I hope all goes well for you!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jun. 25, 2014 at 12:26 PM
1 mom liked this
That's awesome! Glad everything is going well for you!
storkneedsgps
by RoseTyler on Jun. 25, 2014 at 12:28 PM
Anything new with you?

Quoting GoldenLinds: Im glad you have something to look forward to. I am so excited for you to have your LO!! Missed you! Im totally out of touch here so im no good lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GoldenLinds
by Linds on Jun. 25, 2014 at 12:33 PM
2 moms liked this
Trying to pick out names. Waiting for my ultrasound in a few weeks. Not much else. Today I'm in love with Mimosa- Mimzy for short after my beautiful mimosa trees. But we'll see how that goes. Had crazy the last 2days. A line to our water heater busted and flooded the spare room and through the wall to my kitchen under my refrigerator. It was a bit of a nightmare.

Quoting storkneedsgps: Anything new with you?

Quoting GoldenLinds: Im glad you have something to look forward to. I am so excited for you to have your LO!! Missed you! Im totally out of touch here so im no good lol
tluvsd2
by TONI on Jun. 25, 2014 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this
AWWWW THATS WONDERFUL NEWS!!!SO GLAD THINGS R GOING WELL FOR U IM STILL HERE LOL!
storkneedsgps
by RoseTyler on Jun. 25, 2014 at 2:36 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyAddie
by Silver Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 2:46 PM
Congratulations! Adoption is a wonderful process. When it gets a little rough, just remember those are your labor pains (that's how I thought of it when I was adopting my twins.)

I got my BFP just over a week ago.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
storkneedsgps
by RoseTyler on Jun. 25, 2014 at 2:55 PM
Congrats!

Quoting MommyAddie: Congratulations! Adoption is a wonderful process. When it gets a little rough, just remember those are your labor pains (that's how I thought of it when I was adopting my twins.)

I got my BFP just over a week ago.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN