Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

o/t Internet addiction

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2014 at 9:21 AM
  • 21 Replies
Soo I'm leaving tonight for vacation for ten days and there will be NO Internet and absolutely no cell service at all. I am going to die. DIE. It will be a lot of fun but I'm going to be so lost without stalking this group :(
by on Jun. 26, 2014 at 9:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.sp4rkl3z.
by Meredith on Jun. 26, 2014 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this
It's hard! It's good for you though. I wanna say it was during hurricane Irene that this site went down? Or maybe a snow storm? Psh, now I don't even remember. Anyway, it was down for maybe 3 days and I was addicted and it broke my addiction. Until recently. LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Khooks
by Jessica on Jun. 26, 2014 at 9:48 AM
Lol I'll probably have to take an extra 3 days off to scroll through the posts. I hope you're right though and it breaks my addition, dh says I have a serious problem lol.

Quoting .sp4rkl3z.: It's hard! It's good for you though. I wanna say it was during hurricane Irene that this site went down? Or maybe a snow storm? Psh, now I don't even remember. Anyway, it was down for maybe 3 days and I was addicted and it broke my addiction. Until recently. LOL
kajira
by Emma on Jun. 26, 2014 at 9:48 AM

Oh, God. I couldn't do it. a evening is about all I last. LOL

Fairegirl33
by Melissa on Jun. 26, 2014 at 9:49 AM

ahhhhhhhh you are just like me... i would be miserable LOL

have a good vacation!

loveablej
by Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 9:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Know how you feel we are going camping in July no service. Ugh
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jun. 26, 2014 at 10:00 AM
I went on vacation and still checked everyday lol I wasn't ttc so I didn't post it was supposed to be my break month but I still read up and seen if anyone got their bfps. I'm so addicted. Lol
Khooks
by Jessica on Jun. 26, 2014 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol last year I had Verizon and I could drive up the road and get service but I switched to tmobile and its like the whole county is black out. Wah lol

Quoting kajira:

Oh, God. I couldn't do it. a evening is about all I last. LOL

Khooks
by Jessica on Jun. 26, 2014 at 10:44 AM
Lol I know there us nothing going on with my cycle right now but I don't want to miss anything!

Quoting Dannimarie418: I went on vacation and still checked everyday lol I wasn't ttc so I didn't post it was supposed to be my break month but I still read up and seen if anyone got their bfps. I'm so addicted. Lol
Khooks
by Jessica on Jun. 26, 2014 at 10:46 AM
I'll probably be asking people if they have service like some kind of crazy addict lol

Quoting Fairegirl33:

ahhhhhhhh you are just like me... i would be miserable LOL

have a good vacation!

Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jun. 26, 2014 at 10:59 AM
Lol right! I like keeping up with everyone. I'm ending my tww. My boobs are killing me I'm freaking exhausted. But trying not to think about it. I'm testing again tmo morning. Hoping my body isn't playing tricks on me

Quoting Khooks: Lol I know there us nothing going on with my cycle right now but I don't want to miss anything!

Quoting Dannimarie418: I went on vacation and still checked everyday lol I wasn't ttc so I didn't post it was supposed to be my break month but I still read up and seen if anyone got their bfps. I'm so addicted. Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)