Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tired of low temps every day :-(

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:19 AM
  • 2 Replies
I don't know what else to do, I've been on prenatals and an extra 4000mcg of folic acid for months. I was on 2000mg of metformin but my regular doctor is concerned because my blood sugar is really low unless I eat every couple hours and I mean eat like a big meal otherwise I feel like I'm going to pass out. Doc wants my ob to look into it more and my ob has this attitude like well we can lower it but that's the recommended dose for getting pregnant and she sounded annoyed. I told her I'm not ovulating and I'm now on cycle day 43 and she said that's fine and I asked her if there's anything she can do for me and once again was met with annoyance and said I need to give it more time. I made an appt for the 15th anyways, if I still haven't ovulated they need to seriously do something for me. I'm trying to eat healthier, get in plenty of exercise and I stopped the metformin bc I don't know what else to do. I felt so hungry and like I was going to pass out all the time. Anything I can say or do when my doc appt rolls around to get some kind of help? I have 2 children so I know I can get pregnant, I just need to ovulate and I don't want to wait too long.
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Jul. 2, 2014 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I honestly would skip the reg dr and gyno and go seek help from a reproductive endocrinologist. I think they would help you a lot more and im sure care about what is going on. Here is a bump in case someone else has gone through this. Good luck

Fairegirl33
by on Jul. 2, 2014 at 9:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes, WSS ^^

Good Luck hun
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)