Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need advice, what do you ladies think? ***UPDATE***

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:33 AM
  • 4 Replies

Still getting faint lines so bought Clearblue Tests and those were darker than the pink dye tests. I know I've heard bad thing about the blue dye ones but I know I'm pregnant I was just a bit concerned about the lines not getting darker which I know as well is not an indicator of a healthy pregnancy! 

Going to get bloodwork done today!

I've had 1 healthy pregnancy, no miscarriages or chemicals that I know of. 

I started testing 11 DPO and go SUPER SUPER faint lines on all tests. Finally on the day AF was due I got a digital (Clearblue w/ weeks) and it stated I was pregnant 1-2 weeks. All other tests FRER, Dollar Store, etc are all SUPER faint, gotta hold it in the right light type of thing. I did get 2 dollar store tests with faint lines that were darker and more visible. 

I am 100% I am pregnant I am just not sure if all is going well and I know I shouldn't worry. 

I'm 6 days late and I took 2 more clearblue digitals w/ weeks on different days and not they say negative. The other tests are still super faint. Did anyone who has conceived successfully have super faint tests that never got darker?

Most people say that if the tests dont get darker it could be a sign of a miscarriage of chemical pregnancy but given that I have never had one my chances are lower since I've already had one healhty pregnancy. I'm thinking of going to get a blood test done tomorrow and I will have the results Tuesday but again that wont tell me much either unless I get a second blood test done. 

So I know I shouldn't worry but its hard not to when the test lines are sooo faint. 

Symptoms: Bloated, DEFINITELY showing, Mood Swings, No period ,Hunger, mild headaches, fatigued, sensitive nipples breastfeeding my toddler, I know what pregnancy feels like and I know I am. I'm just wondering why my HCG is so low in my urine. 

Thanks for all of your input. 

by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Audrey2013
by Audrey on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:38 AM
I would call your doctor... i think if the digital said pregnant now doesn't that may be a sign of possible miscarriage BUT don't quote me on that. I've had one miscarriage but have never used a digital
Love.Being.Amom
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:10 PM
Bump
tluvsd2
by TONI on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:13 PM
AFTER ALL YOUR TESTING ID DEF GET N ASAP TO SEE YOUR DOCTOR MAYBE THEY CAN FIT YOU IN EARLIER THAN TUESDAY FX! AND PRAYING FOR A STRONG STICKY BEAN FOR YOU SWEETY😊
meagan517
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:16 PM
I would guess chemical. My sister had three healthy children then boom a chemical and then a miscarriage.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)