• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Already 9dpiui!

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:09 PM
  • 12 Replies
This tww is going by fast!!! I will either find out I'm pregnant on my birthday or AF will join me. I have had random bloating/gas and pinching feelings for like the past week. I'm hoping this is a good sign! How is everyone else doing in their tww?
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lmallonee
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Yay! I really hope you get your bfp! I'm in my TWW waiting for IUI#3
rockcrazyrebel
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:18 PM
So excited for you! I think if this one didn't work then we will be speaking to our dr about the RE and I'm thinking about switching to femara. This was number 4 for us, I think. Lol. Good luck!!!

Quoting Lmallonee: Yay! I really hope you get your bfp! I'm in my TWW waiting for IUI#3
midnitelady84
by Kristan on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:43 PM
Good luck! Hoping those are good signs!
stcy79
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:52 PM

Hope u get a great b-day present. I found out about my angel on my last b-day, hope u get to open ur gift though! GL         baby dust     

Our angel was born to heaven on 1/10/2014 at 14wks 3days.

akrogers13
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:00 PM
Good luck!! I have a habit of finding out I'm pregnant in someones birthday lol.. 3/4 of my pregnancies were found out on a birthday lol
WOFFT
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:10 PM
Fx for you. Good luck and I hope you get the best birthday gift ever. Sticky healthy baby dust.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
froyogal
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:36 PM

I am exactly 9 Days past my iui too! we are cycle buddies girl. I am on progesterone so I am super confused with all my symptoms. I did a trigger shot too. When are you testing?

rockcrazyrebel
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:46 PM
I'm not sure when I'm going to test. Of course I want to already. Lol. When are you testing?

Quoting froyogal:

I am exactly 9 Days past my iui too! we are cycle buddies girl. I am on progesterone so I am super confused with all my symptoms. I did a trigger shot too. When are you testing?

froyogal
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:32 PM

I don't think I am going to test until Thursday or Friday. I did a whole lot of testing last month and it just made things really confusing- the end result was a BFN after alot of speculation...I don't want any guessing this time.

Quoting rockcrazyrebel: I'm not sure when I'm going to test. Of course I want to already. Lol. When are you testing?
Quoting froyogal:

tryingfor7
by Amber on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:34 PM
Hope sure pray this is it for you!!:)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)