Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Too Early For Implantation Bleeding, Or Was I Off On My O Date? CM after Ovulation? Driving myself nuts :(

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:28 PM
  • 1 Replies

I'm on CD 21, AF lasted 7 days with spotting a day or two before. I'm not temping, but I have been judged CM and cervix position. I had EWCM 26th-27th with 1 blood droplet on the 26th and we DTD 26-28th. Breakouts, right ovary cramping/discomfort and moodiness started 4 days ago and stopped on the 27th, so I think my body experienced a hormone surge. 

I have cramping low in my abdomen that doesn't quite feel like it's an ovary, that just started now, and when I wiped this morning, I had 2 pinhead sized darker blood balls and a bit of light pink. The darker looked older and it only happened this morning. 

It's too early for implantation, even if I ovulated on the 26th, right? Could I have been wrong on my O date, or was it mid cycle bleeding? My cycles are usually longer. They vary, but usually it's longer. Has anyone else experienced anything like this and gone on to get a BFP? Thank you. 

EDIT: Now I have watery/wet CM as of 1/2 hour ago. It's a lot of it. Did anyone get that before BFP? 

"The truth is not always beautiful, nor beautiful words the truth" - Lao Tzu

by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
FireMoonGypsy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:36 PM

BUMP FOR ANSWERS AND SHARED EXPERIENCES THANK YOU! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)