Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When should I

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:32 PM
  • 5 Replies
Test? The first day of my last period was May 31 so dh and I did our business on june 11-15th. I am currently 2 days late for my period. I did test with a cheap one bc I just couldn't help my self. It's negative. Am I testing to early?
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Audrey2013
by Audrey on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:38 PM
If you're 2 days late then no it's not too early to test. Give it 1-2 days and retest if still no af and still neg I'd call your dr
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:44 PM
Is it possible you od later than you think? do you temp or use opks? Bc although you may be "late" you may really not be. .... They say it's best to test at 12 to 14 dpo. Best of luck to you
tluvsd2
by TONI on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:07 PM
ID WAIT A FEW DAYS U COULD HAVE OD A LIL LATE THEN RETEST I HOPE U GET YOUR BFP SWEETY GOOD LUCK😊
KykysMomma1128
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:31 PM
No I don't temp or use ovulation strips. When I tried with my dd 8 years ago I could not tell any deference in the lines. It was confusing. I made a typo also my last period was on May 31. Sorry I did not catch it bf I posted this.

Quoting momof1want1mor: Is it possible you od later than you think? do you temp or use opks? Bc although you may be "late" you may really not be. .... They say it's best to test at 12 to 14 dpo. Best of luck to you
KykysMomma1128
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:58 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)