Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so, so mad! rant

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:39 PM
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this
I'm just so angry that this just isn't happening. I've spent many hours poas, months of charting and temping, Dr visits, money on medications, and on and on!

I've been told you have one already, isn't that enough? (rude btw) bc hubby doesn't have any children and I want to have more children and bundles of grandkids , I just see myself with a large family but it's not happening.

4 years ttc and I don't want to get too old and not able to have kids. I'm 31 but hubby is 41, and there is no medical reason why I can't get pregnant :(

utterly heart broken
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:26 PM
Bump
ARClay
by Alyssa on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:05 PM
I'm sorry Jenny. :( At least you are looking into further options.
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:08 PM
Thx girlfriend, and I am but no idea when we'd do it. I'm trying to lose weight thinking that it might be a factor but I can't even do that right lol

Quoting ARClay: I'm sorry Jenny. :( At least you are looking into further options.
ARClay
by Alyssa on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:11 PM
You'll know when the time is right. I kept saying I wasn't ready, wasn't ready, then all of a sudden I was ready and here we are! Lol. IUI tomorrow. So don't fret. You'll feel it.

Quoting momof1want1mor: Thx girlfriend, and I am but no idea when we'd do it. I'm trying to lose weight thinking that it might be a factor but I can't even do that right lol

Quoting ARClay: I'm sorry Jenny. :( At least you are looking into further options.
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:31 PM
Well it's also money. I can't justify spending money like that if it's not guaranteed. It would set us back so I'll start up a fund and then once I've saved enough I'll do it

Quoting ARClay: You'll know when the time is right. I kept saying I wasn't ready, wasn't ready, then all of a sudden I was ready and here we are! Lol. IUI tomorrow. So don't fret. You'll feel it.

Quoting momof1want1mor: Thx girlfriend, and I am but no idea when we'd do it. I'm trying to lose weight thinking that it might be a factor but I can't even do that right lol

ARClay
by Alyssa on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:36 PM
Yeah I understand that.

Quoting momof1want1mor: Well it's also money. I can't justify spending money like that if it's not guaranteed. It would set us back so I'll start up a fund and then once I've saved enough I'll do it

Quoting ARClay: You'll know when the time is right. I kept saying I wasn't ready, wasn't ready, then all of a sudden I was ready and here we are! Lol. IUI tomorrow. So don't fret. You'll feel it.

cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:33 PM
Hugs hugs hugs love! I cnt wait till you get yourbfp! :)
anotherandree
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:20 PM

I'm so sorry Jenny.  I know that some people can be so rude and insensitive.

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:28 PM
Yeah it was pretty painful to hear it but I can kinda understand but that doesn't mean I don't know the pain of wanting a baby and not getting it right? I just wish I had a looking Glass so I can know if it's meant to be or not, bc if I knew it won't happen for me again I can give up hope; therefore, I can alleviate the stress of disappointment

Quoting anotherandree:

I'm so sorry Jenny.  I know that some people can be so rude and insensitive.

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Thx Steph! I can't wait either lol thx so very much

Quoting cookie860: Hugs hugs hugs love! I cnt wait till you get yourbfp! :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)