Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CM After Ovulation

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:18 PM
  • 4 Replies

I don't temp (I couldn't remember consistently so I gave it up) but I chart CM for athletic reasons, to make sure I'm not over training during marathon season.  
Anyway, from 4 years of tracking CM, I have had a few weird months, but my typical signs point to ovulating Tuesday June 24 or Wednesday June 25 which puts me at  4 or 5 DPO.  This would make sense as it would put me at a 28-29 day cycle, which is within my normal range (I'm typically 28-31).

Today, I had the biggest gob of mucus I have ever seen in my panties.  I would say a combo of EWCM and creamy, a bit bigger than a quarter.  Every time I've used to facilities today, there has been more (but, not as big as the first one.  And no, it's not swimmers, no activity on that front for  a couple of days).  My EWCM was tapering off, but it hasn't completely dried since it started 10 days ago.

Thoughts about this?  I had read that long periods of EWCM meant you weren't ovulating, but I have also read that women sometimes experience increased CM when they were pregnant.

by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
bananagram
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:21 PM
Ovulated on Wednesday and have the same thing!! Bump for us!!
kilikika
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:54 PM
Good luck bananagram!
kilikika
by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 11:19 PM

*bump* This really must not be a good sign if no one else is responding...

kilikika
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:10 AM

This is another cycle (obviously).  I was convinced I ovulated on Saturday, today would be 4 DPO and I had another sizable amount of EWCM today.  I am wondering if I am ovulating at all.  :(  We did so well getting all the important days covered and we were taking a few days off and now we may have missed the boat again.  :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)