Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HCG enhancers???

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:58 PM
  • 12 Replies

So im going to test in the morning... AF is due friday however ive been 1-3 days early a few months in a row... so im uncertain for sure... anywho does anyone know of any foods or anything that will make HCG levels raise a little faster??? Science and old wives tales are welcome...

by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FPE.903
by Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 12:11 AM
I'm in the same boat. AF is due Friday and I need to know before hand because we are going to Vegas and getting married on Friday. I need to know if I can drink or not. I think I'll try and hold off until Thursday morning to test.
livingbutterfly
by Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 12:15 AM

i went ahead and bought a 3 pack of FRERS and 2 dollar tests... and a digital to confirm my bfp when i get it LOL i'm really hoping this is the month...

CONGRATS ON YOUR WEDDING!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting FPE.903: I'm in the same boat. AF is due Friday and I need to know before hand because we are going to Vegas and getting married on Friday. I need to know if I can drink or not. I think I'll try and hold off until Thursday morning to test.

HisUsmcWifey
by Gold Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 12:18 AM

As far as I know there are no foods that will help raise your HCG levels, those are based on your body, and your baby. Each persons levels will rise differently.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
FPE.903
by Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 12:28 AM
Thank you! :) I hope you get it too! Let me know. I think this is my month too. I've had increased CM for the last few days. I'm hoping that's why.

Quoting livingbutterfly:

i went ahead and bought a 3 pack of FRERS and 2 dollar tests... and a digital to confirm my bfp when i get it LOL i'm really hoping this is the month...

CONGRATS ON YOUR WEDDING!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting FPE.903: I'm in the same boat. AF is due Friday and I need to know before hand because we are going to Vegas and getting married on Friday. I need to know if I can drink or not. I think I'll try and hold off until Thursday morning to test.

FPE.903
by Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 1:25 PM
How did.your test go?
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jun. 30, 2014 at 1:53 PM
Never heard of this before but here's a bump :)

did you by any chance go ahead and test?
dj_kern
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 2:24 PM

The baby and your body takes care of hcg. There is no food or anythign that will increase hcg, other then somethign a dr sometimes gives patients who have done iui or ivf.  

jerimeshia
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 2:39 PM
Congratulations on the marriage! I just got married this month on the 14th

jerimeshia
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 2:39 PM
Congratulations on the marriage! I just got married this month on the 14th

livingbutterfly
by Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 3:28 PM
Bfn for now thought I saw something but I'm probably wrong
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)