Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

am I a messed up person?

Posted by on Jul. 3, 2014 at 10:56 PM
  • 6 Replies

I miscarried 6/21/14 and decided that I wanted to try again. I told a friend and they replied saying how fd up it is and that I am not even aknowleging the loss of my child, I am I still cry everyday but is it horriable of me to try again?

by on Jul. 3, 2014 at 10:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mrscls
by Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 11:08 PM

I don't think it's horrible at all to try again! Your friend seems to be lacking a heart and the proper skills to support a friend through a really hard time.  No one has the right to judge you on how you "cope" with something. I wish you nothing but positive wonderful things hun! :)

bubbles072013
by Sammi on Jul. 3, 2014 at 11:14 PM

Everybody grieves in there own way.......so know one should judge because know one really knows how you feel inside......stand by your decision NO matter how anyone else takes it

Its Your Body!!!

GoodLuck in your Journey!!

lillybug222
by on Jul. 4, 2014 at 12:14 AM
I started trying again as soon as we got the go ahead from my doctor after my miscarriage.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wolfe5
by Member on Jul. 4, 2014 at 12:46 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. If you have the go ahead by your doctor then don't let no one tell you what's best for you only you know. Good luck.
Butterfly1108
by on Jul. 4, 2014 at 2:11 AM

No as soon as you are ready go for it yes you went thu a loss but we all go thru this and grieve our own way & time so if feel ok on moving on go for it. GL 

Bajanmama
by on Jul. 4, 2014 at 6:40 AM

You lost your baby, your heart is still empty, now it's broken too. You will never forget your baby but you need the comfort of having another one. It's your choice, up to how you feel. Your friend would probably sit around for 9 months and longer getting depressed. Not healthy, and you don't have to do it her way. Good luck and I hope you get your rainbow soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN