Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

when should i test?

Posted by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 1:07 AM
  • 22 Replies
Iud was taken out on the 12th of June
+ opk on June 27th
sex 24th, 26th, 27th, 28th
Breast tenderness (on sides and underneath)
bloating
Constant feeling that my food is creeping up my throat after I eat (is that considered nausea?)
So when do i test?

by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 1:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Jul. 7, 2014 at 1:48 AM
Soonest is 6 days before your missed period but for more aqurate results, try waiting until the day of your period or the day after your missed period because the embryo can implant as late as day 12 and it can take a few days after that for HCG to build up. Good luck
cmemeow11
by Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 2:03 AM
Yea that's kind of the issue. I came off mirena so I have no idea when my period will be all I know is when I ovulated
Yiggle09
by Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 8:55 AM

the egg can take 12 to 16 days to finish moving into position from ovulation according to one web site i read.

cmemeow11
by Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 1:19 PM
Thank you
cmemeow11
by Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 1:21 PM
I had two episodes of really sharp pain that only lasted a few seconds today on my left side. Hopefully it's implantation pain. It felt like i was pinched
akrogers13
by Silver Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this
We are close in our cycles.. my lmp was June 13, o'd around the 25th. Af is due Friday for me.. I bought some cheap tests that I can take this week, but I'm not relying on those results
cmemeow11
by Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 6:33 PM
I just to free and I swear I see a 2nd pink line but it's not showing up on camera ... probably wishful thinking. Although I've been nauseated all day
cmemeow11
by Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 6:34 PM
I just took a frer
bananagram
by Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 6:57 PM
We are cycle buddies!! :-) good luck to u!

Quoting akrogers13: We are close in our cycles.. my lmp was June 13, o'd around the 25th. Af is due Friday for me.. I bought some cheap tests that I can take this week, but I'm not relying on those results
TadpoleMomma
by New Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 7:28 PM

I've been having the same symptoms! I'm going to wait until my period though. Which is my best advice.

(I'm due to start in 2 days.)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)