Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Who's On The 2 Week Wait With Me For July?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 1:53 PM
  • 78 Replies
6 moms liked this
Yep back in the game again. Don't know when I ovulated so I'll just be testing July 20th when AF is due. But the last week I've had all the fertile signs plus the one sided cramping gradually got worse and worse as days past. Did the deed a ton this cycle. Still will till the end of the week just to be sure we get that egg this month. It's month 9 of TTC. I hope we all see our BFP'S this month or early August. ♥STICKY BABY DUST FOR ALL!!♥
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 1:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shep0517
by Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 2:29 PM

af due this Sunday for me.  no symptoms except that my bb's are extra sore this month...but they always get sore.  who knows...we will see.  Good luck to you!  Oh and I have a bad migraine and can't take any medication...I have migraines and read that women who have them usually have them more often when pregnant...GREAT!

VWIP31
by Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 2:36 PM
I'm in my two week wait!! Only 3dpo and testing on the 19th if AF doesn't show!!
Lovingmomma5709
by Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 2:45 PM
I am testing the 21st!! Best of luck :)
Khooks
by Jessica on Jul. 8, 2014 at 2:50 PM
Meeeee testing the 14th, well maybe the 15th because I go to the store on Monday's and that's when I'll buy the tests and I want to use fmu. Not a lot of hope this cycle but fingers crossed for all :)
lockedtite
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 3:22 PM
Well my af us due on the 19th or 20th... So I guess I'm in tww.. Not sure if I have a lot of faith on this cycle but next month I'll be starting my mini ivf process
alyssasalk
by Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 3:38 PM
Af is due for me on the 23rd. I don't track my ovulation but either today or tomorrow I am suppose to. Me and my hubby bd a lot this week while I have been fertile and will continue for the next couple days! I am really hoping this is our month.
HisMrs2011
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 3:57 PM
I'm 2dpo and af is due the 23rd
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MarriedMyPrince
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 5:32 PM
Bump
MarriedMyPrince
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 6:08 PM
Sending you baby dust! I hope this is your month! How long have you been trying to conceive?

Quoting shep0517:

af due this Sunday for me.  no symptoms except that my bb's are extra sore this month...but they always get sore.  who knows...we will see.  Good luck to you!  Oh and I have a bad migraine and can't take any medication...I have migraines and read that women who have them usually have them more often when pregnant...GREAT!

MarriedMyPrince
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 6:11 PM
This wait will feel like forever. I hope we get the egg this month. How long have you been ttc?

Quoting VWIP31: I'm in my two week wait!! Only 3dpo and testing on the 19th if AF doesn't show!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)