Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Blood is in the mail

Posted by on Jul. 9, 2014 at 4:51 AM
  • 20 Replies

I had my bloodwork done yesterday to find out if im pregnant... Results should be in today by noon... SO NERVOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else waiting and such??? whether its on lab results or the TWW??? Feel like talking???

by on Jul. 9, 2014 at 4:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy_522
by Bronze Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 8:46 AM
Why didn't they just call with the results? Baby dust!
LovingMomma1202
by Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 9:06 AM

im in my TWW.. I hate it. I wanna test but know I need to wait.. Earliest I can test (if I wanted too) is Saturday i'll be 10-11 DPO at that point. But signed up for july 15th with our group party.. so really trying to wait till then.. Having some weird signs and symptoms im not used to with AF so Im getting excited.. 

I hope it''s not for nothing.. Im comfident we caught the egg but Im not confident it will actually be a girl even though everything I look at tells me it will.. Even Dara Readings said it would be.. Here's hoping.. BABY DUST to you!! In the color you choose..

livingbutterfly
by Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 11:49 AM

i guess i should have worded that better... the blood is on its way from the lab to th doctors who is going to call me lol... i was tired when i posted that 

Quoting Mommy_522: Why didn't they just call with the results? Baby dust!

livingbutterfly
by Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this

prayers and baby dust your way as well!!!! I have always seen myself with a little girl which means its going to be a boy lol but since i know that its probably a girl.... lol murphys law...

Quoting LovingMomma1202:

im in my TWW.. I hate it. I wanna test but know I need to wait.. Earliest I can test (if I wanted too) is Saturday i'll be 10-11 DPO at that point. But signed up for july 15th with our group party.. so really trying to wait till then.. Having some weird signs and symptoms im not used to with AF so Im getting excited.. 

I hope it''s not for nothing.. Im comfident we caught the egg but Im not confident it will actually be a girl even though everything I look at tells me it will.. Even Dara Readings said it would be.. Here's hoping.. BABY DUST to you!! In the color you choose..

VinVanMom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:24 PM

Good luck! 

akrogers13
by Silver Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:34 PM
I'm getting blood drawn today sometime :-) I tested positive on Monday 10dpo and it's definitely darker I'm super nervous because I just had two back to back mc's a few months ago.... !
wolfe5
by Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:44 PM
Gl!! Let us know the update! !!!!
livingbutterfly
by Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:48 PM

ooh sticky bean for you!!!! Definitely praying!!!!

Quoting akrogers13: I'm getting blood drawn today sometime :-) I tested positive on Monday 10dpo and it's definitely darker I'm super nervous because I just had two back to back mc's a few months ago.... !

Mommy_522
by Bronze Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:51 PM
Update??
livingbutterfly
by Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 12:57 PM

Nothing yet... still waiting for the nurse to call me back... i left a vm around 10:30 texas time

Quoting Mommy_522: Update??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)