Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

having a hard time TTC

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2014 at 12:52 AM
  • 5 Replies
I'm 19 and my husband and I have been trying to conceive since Oct 2012.
Its been such an emotional journey for me.
I'm looking for other women going this journey also.
Its hard talking to any of my family about it seeing as they all have children.
I feel like I'm alone :(
I want to give up trying but I just can't I really want to be a mommy I know it will happen someday but as of now it feels like it will never happen.
by on Jul. 11, 2014 at 12:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
alsmullins7
by on Jul. 11, 2014 at 1:08 AM
Have gone to see a dr? I know how you feel. I am the only one of my siblings who doesn't have kids including inlaws. It's hard. We have been trying 6+ years.
kaylagirl19
by New Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 1:24 AM
I saw a fertility Dr in may, nothing seems to be wrong, he wants me to keep trying for 6 months and if nothing happens I'll have to do more testing.
I wish you goodluck. Every month when I find out I'm not pregnant it just breaks my heart, I'm glad I found this group it seems to have a lot of supportive women and that's what everyone TTC needs :)

Quoting alsmullins7: Have gone to see a dr? I know how you feel. I am the only one of my siblings who doesn't have kids including inlaws. It's hard. We have been trying 6+ years.
alsmullins7
by on Jul. 11, 2014 at 1:28 AM
1 mom liked this
You are still very young. I am sure you hate hearing that but it's true. My sil tried for 2 1/2 years and then got pg. don't give up! The timing just isn't working out right not. Trust me I understand how hard that can be. If you are Christian maybe start reading a devotional. It's helped me. The bible app has some great devotionals.

Quoting kaylagirl19: I saw a fertility Dr in may, nothing seems to be wrong, he wants me to keep trying for 6 months and if nothing happens I'll have to do more testing.
I wish you goodluck. Every month when I find out I'm not pregnant it just breaks my heart, I'm glad I found this group it seems to have a lot of supportive women and that's what everyone TTC needs :)

Quoting alsmullins7: Have gone to see a dr? I know how you feel. I am the only one of my siblings who doesn't have kids including inlaws. It's hard. We have been trying 6+ years.
kaylagirl19
by New Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 1:36 AM
I know I'm young, I have to remind myself that sometimes :)
I am Christian. I've been praying, it helps me through my rough times I'll look into the bible app thanks for the advice :)

Quoting alsmullins7: You are still very young. I am sure you hate hearing that but it's true. My sil tried for 2 1/2 years and then got pg. don't give up! The timing just isn't working out right not. Trust me I understand how hard that can be. If you are Christian maybe start reading a devotional. It's helped me. The bible app has some great devotionals.

Quoting kaylagirl19: I saw a fertility Dr in may, nothing seems to be wrong, he wants me to keep trying for 6 months and if nothing happens I'll have to do more testing.

HisUsmcWifey
by Bronze Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 8:53 AM
Keep in kind that a normal, healthy couple only have a 15-20% chance of getting pregnant each month. My husband and I tried for almost 4 years to get pregnant and when we stopped trying and just focused on life we for pregnant. We also had every test known to man done and they couldn't find anything wrong with either of us. You're still young and have lots of time to have babies, I know it's not the most comforting statement but it's true. Just enjoy life and be happy and when you least expect it you'll have that big, beautiful positive test that you've so been looking forward to!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)