Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

smh kinda a rant

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2014 at 6:15 PM
  • 8 Replies
So my dh just said whats the point of having sex if you dont even know if you are ovulating then ssaid I dont understand how you could have 5 kids with your ex and not even one with me we have been trying for 7 months and nothing all I could say after that was a simple fuck off ik it sounds mean but how does he think I feel I have had 5 kids with someone that was not right for me I was with my ex four 10 years and called it quits 2 in a half years ago them meet him a year in a half ago I love my kids and so dose my dh he just gets mmad because for some reason I can't get pregnant with his baby I don't know what I am doing wrong but with him blaming me makes me was to shout out maybe ita you and not me because I have a 7 5 4 3 and one year old so idk how he could blame me
by on Jul. 11, 2014 at 6:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
shadowspirit07
by Bronze Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 8:58 PM

Maybe have him checked out? It could be on his end too, not yours, or it just may be a crappy roll of the dice.

herrera5momma
by Member on Jul. 12, 2014 at 4:38 PM
Smh he just so ao mad so see that negative test every month I do too but his heart just sinks I feel so bad
charm2mama
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2014 at 5:04 PM
Sounds like the issue might be with him. Have him get a semen analysis. Do you feel ok about him only wanting sex when you are ovulating? Sounds kinda cold to me. It's important to keep the romance alive during ttc...as hard as it is.
herrera5momma
by Member on Jul. 12, 2014 at 5:08 PM
Yes I want to have sex all tge time will him but lately he just don't want to I don't know when I ovulate I tried the ovulation test and they just dont work for me but he seems like since im not get pregnant there is no reason for us so have sex=-(
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Jul. 12, 2014 at 5:51 PM
Well I guess if you wanted to be mean enough, you could have said, well maybe he wasn't broke and you are. Anyway, sounds like your next steps would be to do a semen analysis on him and go from there.
herrera5momma
by Member on Jul. 12, 2014 at 9:19 PM
How do we go about doing that hon
hypersquirrel
by Bronze Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 3:24 AM
First question i have. Have you been charting and taking temps? Your temps are gonna be far more acurate than using opk. You do know that more sex before you o up to o increases your odds of conception. having sex only when you o you most likely will miss it. you want the sperm there waiting. read "taking charge of your fertility" by toni weschler for more info. Maybe you guys could benifit from counseling? Maybe just try asking him straight out (not confront) about what's going on? You could say something like hey i noticed you aren't wanting to have sex with me except when I o. I would like to know why....etc" GL and baby dust :)

Quoting herrera5momma: Yes I want to have sex all tge time will him but lately he just don't want to I don't know when I ovulate I tried the ovulation test and they just dont work for me but he seems like since im not get pregnant there is no reason for us so have sex=-(
teenxmommie2011
by on Jul. 13, 2014 at 6:18 AM

i feel like this is more of a matter of pride for him. maybe seeing how many kids you have with your ex made him jealous, and now he thinks he has to prove to himself that he's a man by getting you pregnant.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN