Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Follicle scan (trigger questions)

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2014 at 10:18 PM
  • 20 Replies
Today's cd 14. My 4th round of clomid but first monitored. My follicle was at 18 today. I trigger in the morning. First time with ovidrel can I heat success stories and when and how often do you bd with the trigger???? Thanks!
by on Jul. 12, 2014 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.sp4rkl3z.
by Meredith on Jul. 12, 2014 at 10:22 PM
2 moms liked this
Good luck!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jul. 12, 2014 at 10:23 PM
Not sure but how exciting to be doing something new right? Here's a bump :) as I'm sure you already know, I'm sending truckloads of baby dust your way friend :)
stcy79
by Stacey on Jul. 12, 2014 at 10:23 PM

baby dustAs much as possible!!! Hey u already know I say take the big girl panties off and get it done!

Our angel was born to heaven on 1/10/2014 at 14wks 3days.

Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jul. 12, 2014 at 10:28 PM
Thanks jenny!!! I feel more hopeful since I have help! And new game plan! Can't wait to see your morning frer!

Quoting momof1want1mor: Not sure but how exciting to be doing something new right? Here's a bump :) as I'm sure you already know, I'm sending truckloads of baby dust your way friend :)
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jul. 12, 2014 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol yes I know! I gotta get his big boy panties off first lmao he don't give it up easy. Told you we are such a backwards couple. I'm the fein and he's just like ehhh

Quoting stcy79:

baby dustAs much as possible!!! Hey u already know I say take the big girl panties off and get it done!

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jul. 12, 2014 at 10:33 PM
You're very welcome Danni :) I wish I could have had a monitored clomid with trigger but my Dr only gave me clomid and that's it. It also sounds like the size of your folie is great! Game plan get preggers is in full effect lol :) gl my friend :)

Quoting Dannimarie418: Thanks jenny!!! I feel more hopeful since I have help! And new game plan! Can't wait to see your morning frer!

Quoting momof1want1mor: Not sure but how exciting to be doing something new right? Here's a bump :) as I'm sure you already know, I'm sending truckloads of baby dust your way friend :)
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jul. 13, 2014 at 6:33 AM
Thanks! And she gave me the choice of being monitored and I said yes before she finished her sentence. I'll trigger this morning and we bd today and I think tomorrow night.

Quoting momof1want1mor: You're very welcome Danni :) I wish I could have had a monitored clomid with trigger but my Dr only gave me clomid and that's it. It also sounds like the size of your folie is great! Game plan get preggers is in full effect lol :) gl my friend :)

Quoting Dannimarie418: Thanks jenny!!! I feel more hopeful since I have help! And new game plan! Can't wait to see your morning frer!

Oldforge001
by Krissy on Jul. 13, 2014 at 10:53 AM

I got my trigger on thursday, we bd'd that night and then super early saturday morning, like 4 am early, had my neices over so it was difficult to do it friday night, and then we bd's this morning. I try to do it atleeast 4 times after trigger to cover all my bases.  GL!!! when do you go back?

Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jul. 13, 2014 at 11:04 AM
Idk. I triggered this morning? What would I go back for? Lol I read the egg only fertilizes 12 hours after it releases so he only told me today when I trigger then 36 hours after I trigger which would be tmo evening.

Quoting Oldforge001:

I got my trigger on thursday, we bd'd that night and then super early saturday morning, like 4 am early, had my neices over so it was difficult to do it friday night, and then we bd's this morning. I try to do it atleeast 4 times after trigger to cover all my bases.  GL!!! when do you go back?

shopper4
by Bronze Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 11:17 AM
Ahh Dani congrats on the trigger!! I was in the same exact position last weekend. My RE said bd night before night of and next night! Gluck

Quoting Dannimarie418: Today's cd 14. My 4th round of clomid but first monitored. My follicle was at 18 today. I trigger in the morning. First time with ovidrel can I heat success stories and when and how often do you bd with the trigger???? Thanks!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)