Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Can you think of anything??

Posted by on Jul. 13, 2014 at 3:35 PM
  • 5 Replies

I am going to my OB wednesday to get blood drawn to check my progesterone levels to make sure i ovulated. Anything else you ladies think i should have them check while i am there?? I already had my thyroid tested and thats good.

by on Jul. 13, 2014 at 3:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 13, 2014 at 3:46 PM

BUMP!

GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 13, 2014 at 3:49 PM

How long have you been ttc? At some point you'll want a full fertility work up (fsh, amh, estrogen etc) but they usually won't do that unless you've been ttc for over a year (6 months if over 35).

bem8489
by Bronze Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 3:52 PM

Its been about 7 months but we werent fully TTC in the beginning just not preventing it. We just recently started actively trying. I think if i am not pregnant this cycle next cycle ill ry taking my BBT again with the opks. But my OB said drawing blood to just check my progesterone isnt a big deal and it doesnt even require an appointment.. so i figured why not.

Quoting GwenMB:

How long have you been ttc? At some point you'll want a full fertility work up (fsh, amh, estrogen etc) but they usually won't do that unless you've been ttc for over a year (6 months if over 35).

GwenMB
by Gwen on Jul. 13, 2014 at 3:54 PM

I agree that it hurts nothing to check your progesterone every cycle.

Doing bbt and opks is probably the best thing you can do right now (along with taking prenatals, of course).

Quoting bem8489:

Its been about 7 months but we werent fully TTC in the beginning just not preventing it. We just recently started actively trying. I think if i am not pregnant this cycle next cycle ill ry taking my BBT again with the opks. But my OB said drawing blood to just check my progesterone isnt a big deal and it doesnt even require an appointment.. so i figured why not.

Quoting GwenMB:

bem8489
by Bronze Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 3:57 PM

Ohh yes i take my prenatal same time everyday. 

Quoting GwenMB:

I agree that it hurts nothing to check your progesterone every cycle.

Doing bbt and opks is probably the best thing you can do right now (along with taking prenatals, of course).

Quoting bem8489:

Quoting GwenMB:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)