Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

false positive?

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 1:50 AM
  • 17 Replies

Ok time to introduce myself. My name is Kari, My DH and I will be Married 5 years in November. We are not ACTIVELY trying until September. however I have been doing a lot of reading and learning by watching and reading here. I have been taking prenatal vitamins since the beginning of June, and have recently lost 30 pounds and exercise more regularly. This will be the first for both of us and have not yet dealt with any excitement and or heart beak. Hoping that this will be a very rewarding journey.
Although we have not been actively trying, I had a feeling I should take a test even though I have not missed a period and I'm not 100% sure how many dpo I am because of conflicting calculations. the first test I Know I saw a VERY faint line, and the second ( only maybe an hour later) there was nothing. Going to take another in the morning with FMU.

by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 1:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kari1104
by Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 1:56 AM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

All same test
lisam1990
by Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 1:58 AM
1 mom liked this
I see a line.. GL Fx
bem8489
by Brandy on Jul. 17, 2014 at 2:07 AM
There's a line there for sure.. If I were you id go get a first response and see what comes up on that.
Lollypeg9896
by Silver Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 2:11 AM
I see it and it looks like a faint BFP to me.
Kari1104
by Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 2:19 AM
Wow. .. I'm overwhelmed. Wasn't expecting this before we started trying lol. Im ok with it if so. .. perfectly ok. ... jus overwhelmed. Other than waiting only an hour between tests and it being very early. .m could anything else cause it to be neg on second test?
kristine8333
by Silver Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 2:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

That looked like my first test i took 3 days ago, darker the next day! Gl! Update us!
Mrsmommy0810
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 2:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

These were my very first tests. ((: I'm now 24 weeks pregnant! ((: they didn't darken up for a few days and I got my first positive on a digital until 4 days later. ((((: best of luck and congrats!!

Oh and definitely get a first response. It's more sensitive. (((((:
Mrsmommy0810
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 2:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

This was the very first test I took before the dollar tests and it's a good clear positive. ((((:
tluvsd2
by TONI on Jul. 17, 2014 at 3:13 AM
AWWWW LOOKN LIKE THE START OF A BFP TO ME!!!!FX!!GOOD LUCK SWEETY😊
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jul. 17, 2014 at 6:45 AM
Looks like a BFP to me. I'd grab a first response to double check tho. Good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN