Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Could I be pregnant or is it all in my head

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:51 AM
  • 12 Replies
Hi my hubby and I have been TTC. I have a 36 day avg cycle. My lmp was on 6/17/2014 and lasted 5 days as normal. Starting on cd 1 we have been having sex every other day as suggested. I don't have many symptoms
•sore breasts & nipples
• breasts feel heavier than normal
• I'm urinating a lot more often
• all around exhausted
• mild cramping
• lots of gas and flatulence (not normal for me at all)
I did take a test 10dpo and it was a BFN. I know it was too early to test so I've decided to ignore that.
I will test again on July 20th 13dpo
Expecting af on the 23rd 16dpo
If no af then again on the 25th 18dpo
If still no af then again on the 29th 22dpo
praying for a BFP!!!!
BABY DUST TO ALL MY TTC LADIES*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*I guess I'm just looking for some encouragement. I hope I'm not imagining everything I'm feeling. What do you think? Please help
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GamerMomma2
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:58 AM

You're not out until AF shows up! How do you detect your ovulation? 36 day cycles are still normal, but a little on the long side. If you ovulated a little later, you may not be far enough for a positive result. Some people just have low levels in the beginning no matter what, and it takes longer to show up. Good luck and Fx!!!

FutureCooper118
by Kylie on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I really like using this site- http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/
It tells you when to test based on DPO, when you're likely to have IB (if you esperience IB some don't) as well as intercourse timing. I'd give it a look and see what it says. Obviously if you are charting temping it'll be more accurate but keeps me from testing too early and driving myself insane. FX for you and hope it's your month!!

gisyTTC
by Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:34 PM
I use a calendar and opk

Quoting GamerMomma2:

You're not out until AF shows up! How do you detect your ovulation? 36 day cycles are still normal, but a little on the long side. If you ovulated a little later, you may not be far enough for a positive result. Some people just have low levels in the beginning no matter what, and it takes longer to show up. Good luck and Fx!!!

gisyTTC
by Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 3:45 PM
Hey ladies found out some news. I don't know if it's good or bad. Turns out I'm only 9dpo so when I took the test I was only 8dpo that means it was probably a fake negative. I found this out using @FutureCooper118 suggested website.

Quoting FutureCooper118:

I really like using this site- http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/It tells you when to test based on DPO, when you're likely to have IB (if you esperience IB some don't) as well as intercourse timing. I'd give it a look and see what it says. Obviously if you are charting temping it'll be more accurate but keeps me from testing too early and driving myself insane. FX for you and hope it's your month!!

blessbest
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 4:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Baby dust!!!
FutureCooper118
by Kylie on Jul. 21, 2014 at 11:45 AM

Hope you've had some positives since the 18th!! The site uses a base line or auto if you aren't sure when you ovulated. If you are using OPKs charting and temping it'll be alot more accurate. I hope it wasn't a false!! Keep us updated! 

Quoting gisyTTC: Hey ladies found out some news. I don't know if it's good or bad. Turns out I'm only 9dpo so when I took the test I was only 8dpo that means it was probably a fake negative. I found this out using @FutureCooper118 suggested website.
Quoting FutureCooper118:

I really like using this site- http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/It tells you when to test based on DPO, when you're likely to have IB (if you esperience IB some don't) as well as intercourse timing. I'd give it a look and see what it says. Obviously if you are charting temping it'll be more accurate but keeps me from testing too early and driving myself insane. FX for you and hope it's your month!!

nikabear
by Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 12:41 PM
I'm experiencing the same symptoms and another started over the past couple of days, cramping and twinges in the ovary and vagina.... Not sure what this means though. It could be nothing. Good luck to you!!!
countryblonde
by Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 1:30 PM

I'm kinda in the same boat. AF is 4 days late but i keep getting BFN's. Breasts are sore and i'm tired and emotional. not sure what to think. still no AF

JLL2008
by Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Like others have said...you arent out until AF shows. Good luck and baby dust!

tluvsd2
by TONI on Jul. 21, 2014 at 2:16 PM
2 moms liked this
AWWW I HOPE YOUR SYMPTOMS LEAD YOU TO A BFP GOOD LUCK SWEETY😊
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN