Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Sharp Pains

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 1:26 PM
  • 6 Replies

i have been having sharp pains in what feels like my ovaries. I am supposed to start my period in 13 days. i feel this every now and then but never really pay attention to it. We really havent been ttc this month. only have had sex a total of 2 times. thats it. im worried it could be a cyst or something. My mom thinks i might have Endometriosis but im not sure. any ideas ladies?? if you have anymore questions i can answer them.

by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 1:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
bem8489
by Brandy on Jul. 18, 2014 at 1:28 PM

Well if your 13 days away from AF that means you just ovulated... the pains could have been the egg releasing.. some months you can feel it others you  might not.

JessLTerry
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 1:31 PM

i feel it every month. i get really sharp pains that feel like this, i always avoided it because i didnt want it to be anything bad. but it still worries me. only lasts for about 3 days.

Quoting bem8489:

Well if your 13 days away from AF that means you just ovulated... the pains could have been the egg releasing.. some months you can feel it others you  might not.

laceyfairy
by Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 1:34 PM
My mom had endometris and by that time of month she could barely walk from the pain. She did describe it as sharp but from seeing my mom to what your describing I doubt it hun :)
Laceyfairy
bem8489
by Brandy on Jul. 18, 2014 at 1:35 PM

It def. sounds like ovulation pains to me.. but if you are worried make an appointment.. couldnt hurt anything.

Quoting JessLTerry:

i feel it every month. i get really sharp pains that feel like this, i always avoided it because i didnt want it to be anything bad. but it still worries me. only lasts for about 3 days.

Quoting bem8489:

JessLTerry
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:13 PM

Thank you ladies!! im hoping that is what it is!

Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:33 PM
I'm 4dpo 5dpt and having the sharp pains on my left ovary.. But I ovulated from my right.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)