Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

second guessing :/ pic

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 10:20 AM
  • 12 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

These are the test I posted yesturday, now im wondering if they are actually evaps?

took one this morning and it was neg.

Anyone had this happen before, and end up being prego? It does look like it has a little color.

* bottom pic is same test but taken yesturday. I see somthing in it too, but am second guessing myself.
by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pipersmom1988
by Jacklyn on Jul. 20, 2014 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Do you have a picture from today to compare?
Lollypeg9896
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 10:39 AM
Was the line there before it dried? I've seen these tests and the Walmart 88c take about 30 minutes to get a line if you're testing early. But they also pretty much always have a line after a few hours when they are dry like the ones in your pic.
.sp4rkl3z.
by Meredith on Jul. 20, 2014 at 10:49 AM
Mine have looked like that when I was freshly pregnant
tluvsd2
by TONI on Jul. 20, 2014 at 11:30 AM
MOST OF THE TIME AN EVAP WILL NOT HAVE COLOR SO IF U SAW PINK THEN THATS A REAL GOOD SIGN FX! I DO HOPE U GET YOUR BFP SWEETY ID KEEP TESTING!:)
anandeemommy88
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 2:04 PM
Yes. Im pretty sure it was there before it dried.

When you say get a line in about 30 min, do you mean a positive line or an evap?

The test I took this morning, hours ago, has no line and its completely dry?

Im really hoping this isnt an evap. But im already at the earliest 10dpo, shouldnt it be positive in the morning by now if I am prego?

Quoting Lollypeg9896: Was the line there before it dried? I've seen these tests and the Walmart 88c take about 30 minutes to get a line if you're testing early. But they also pretty much always have a line after a few hours when they are dry like the ones in your pic.
anandeemommy88
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 2:21 PM
The one from today was completely neg :( but I out one from yesterday of the same test. Doesnt look dried out and I still see the line.

Quoting Pipersmom1988: Do you have a picture from today to compare?
VinVanMom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 2:38 PM
Hope it's darker Tom or the next day.
Lollypeg9896
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 2:38 PM
With my BFP last cycle before this one I got a faint BFP on a Walmart 88c about 15 mins after I tested and it was obviously a pink line about 30 mins after. I've seen it on Dollar store too.

If it was negative this morning then it might have been an evap yesterday or you might be someone who tests better later in the day :) good luck hun.

Quoting anandeemommy88: Yes. Im pretty sure it was there before it dried.

When you say get a line in about 30 min, do you mean a positive line or an evap?

Im really hoping this isnt an evap. But im already at the earliest 10dpo, shouldnt it be positive in the morning by now if I am prego?

Quoting Lollypeg9896: Was the line there before it dried? I've seen these tests and the Walmart 88c take about 30 minutes to get a line if you're testing early. But they also pretty much always have a line after a few hours when they are dry like the ones in your pic.
anandeemommy88
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 6:09 PM
Does this look like it has color to you?

Is it common to be someone that gets positive tests at night?

Quoting Lollypeg9896: With my BFP last cycle before this one I got a faint BFP on a Walmart 88c about 15 mins after I tested and it was obviously a pink line about 30 mins after. I've seen it on Dollar store too.

If it was negative this morning then it might have been an evap yesterday or you might be someone who tests better later in the day :) good luck hun.

Lollypeg9896
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 6:11 PM
Honestly I can't tell if it has color. Try again tonight after a 4 hour hold :-)

Quoting anandeemommy88: Does this look like it has color to you?

Is it common to be someone that gets positive tests at night?

Quoting Lollypeg9896: With my BFP last cycle before this one I got a faint BFP on a Walmart 88c about 15 mins after I tested and it was obviously a pink line about 30 mins after. I've seen it on Dollar store too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN