Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I've always wanted to say this...

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 6:58 AM
  • 108 Replies
34 moms liked this

I've always dreamed of what I would say when I would be able to write my BFP post. Now its just surreal. After 2 1/2 years of TTC baby number 1, I finally received my second pink line. IUI #3 was truly a charm :) I'M PREGNANT!

Yesterday morning at 10-11dpo I had some brown blood with a few red dots in it. I knew it was too early for AF to arrive. I was out of town visiting friends and family so I had to wait until I came home to test. The entire drive home I prayed that this was going to be it, that it would finally be my turn and that I would be able to stop worrying "if" I would ever be lucky enough to be a mother. I got my second pink line and haven't stopped crying since. I'm over the moon. I told DH in no creative way... I knew I wouldn't be able to keep it together long enough to plan out something creative. We are both still in shock, although he said he thought that this IUI would work :)

For those of you still trying (especially the long term TTC'ers that have been trying way longer than me) keep trying, keep fighting, and don't give up. One day soon it will be your time, your number will be called, and you will get to experience this joy that you deserve.

Thanks to this entire group... you all have helped me so much and given me someone to talk to that just "got it".
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 6:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsA0625
by Gold Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 6:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations!!!!!!
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jul. 21, 2014 at 6:59 AM
Omg yay congrats hunny!!!!!! Now send some of that baby dust this way!
Lmallonee
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 7:00 AM
thank you!

Quoting MrsA0625: Congratulations!!!!!!
Lmallonee
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 7:01 AM
Already done :) Keep trying!

Quoting Dannimarie418: Omg yay congrats hunny!!!!!! Now send some of that baby dust this way!
PomskyLove
by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 7:06 AM
Congrats that's awesome the 3rd time worked have a healthy nine
Lmallonee
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 7:07 AM
thank you :)

Quoting PomskyLove: Congrats that's awesome the 3rd time worked have a healthy nine
Khooks
by Jessica on Jul. 21, 2014 at 7:15 AM
Congratulations!!
Lmallonee
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 7:16 AM
thanks!!!

Quoting Khooks: Congratulations!!
mz.juice23
by Gold Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 7:16 AM
Congratulations!!!!! And thank you for the encouraging words for us. Keep us updated on your journey :) when are you due?
Bajanmama
by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 7:43 AM

That's great news! Congrats. Don't be a stranger :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)