Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Decided to test out my trigger, 7/24 update

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 6:58 AM
  • 51 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

This is my first time doing trigger and decided I rather test it out and get a true positive then a false one from the trigger. Well the top test is 6dpt and 5dpo. The bottom is today's at 8dpt and 7dpo. I plan on testing again Wednesday and Friday. I think it's safe to say at 8dpt the trigger is out now. Wish me luck ladies!!

Update 7/23. So I know it's early but I swear I see something! I'm 10dpt 9dpo. I know it's still early. I'll test again tmo instead of Friday. :/ I'm sure it's bfn and in seeing an indent

Update 7/24. Still bfn. I think I'll use my frer tmo at 11dpo. I keep seeing a show of a line on these tests. I don't think I'll use these anymore.
by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 6:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lmallonee
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 6:59 AM
good luck hun! you deserve this :)
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jul. 21, 2014 at 7:01 AM
Thanks! I'm so happy for you tho! 3rd times a charm! I'd love for this to be my month but have a weird feeling it's not. We only bded once after my trigger. I know it only takes once but I don't feel like the odds are in my favor right now. But I'll keep testing and we will see!

Quoting Lmallonee: good luck hun! you deserve this :)
Lmallonee
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 7:05 AM
We only had 4-5 million sperm for this IUI and only one egg... We didn't BD any after - I didn't think our chances were too high either. You never know when a miracle is about to happen!

Quoting Dannimarie418: Thanks! I'm so happy for you tho! 3rd times a charm! I'd love for this to be my month but have a weird feeling it's not. We only bded once after my trigger. I know it only takes once but I don't feel like the odds are in my favor right now. But I'll keep testing and we will see!

ajnreidsmama
by Jess on Jul. 21, 2014 at 8:00 AM

Good luck! I hope you start seeing a new line forming over the next couple of days!

TtcBabyFno2
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 8:07 AM
Yay! Lucky you! I am still getting decent lines on my tests!! Ugh! Lol good luck!!
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jul. 21, 2014 at 8:08 AM
1 mom liked this
That gives me some hope. I had one egg and bded like 6 hours after my trigger. We were supposed to again after 36 hours. But that didn't happen.

Quoting Lmallonee: We only had 4-5 million sperm for this IUI and only one egg... We didn't BD any after - I didn't think our chances were too high either. You never know when a miracle is about to happen!

Quoting Dannimarie418: Thanks! I'm so happy for you tho! 3rd times a charm! I'd love for this to be my month but have a weird feeling it's not. We only bded once after my trigger. I know it only takes once but I don't feel like the odds are in my favor right now. But I'll keep testing and we will see!

Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jul. 21, 2014 at 8:14 AM
I hope so. I'm having a lot of cm this cycle. And my boobs are kinda sore today, with a little cramping since last night. Praying it's a good sign but I'm still negative Nancy.

Quoting ajnreidsmama:

Good luck! I hope you start seeing a new line forming over the next couple of days!

kristine8333
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Good luck!
ChelleBelle89
by Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Lots of love & baby dust!!!
LovingMomma1202
by Frannie on Jul. 21, 2014 at 10:13 AM
Super sticky bean glue and a bucket o baby (___) dust (insert color in blank) lol . Let's hope it's your month!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN