Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

long enough? little tmi.

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:55 AM
  • 7 Replies
I ovulated either the 9 or 10th of this month, and I saw some blood yesterday and this morning. Is that long enough rime from ovulating to starting my period? I havent needed a pad so its not a full flow.

Thanks.
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
blessbest
by KristinMom on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:58 AM
That's implantation not ur period, same happened to me, u only see the blood when u wipe Ur self right?
anandeemommy88
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:01 AM
Right now, yes. Ive been having cramps, but them seem to be getting a little worse.

I thought implementation bleeding would happen sooner, im already 12 or 13dpo.

Quoting blessbest: That's implantation not ur period, same happened to me, u only see the blood when u wipe Ur self right?
blessbest
by KristinMom on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:05 AM
No, it can happen sooner or later. ..I had mine frm 10dpo to 14dpo...I tested and got a bfp....gudluck gal
Fairegirl33
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:11 AM

I'd say if you O'd back then.. and you are 12 or 13dpo, you just may be getting af.

sorry, i hope im wrong.

anandeemommy88
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:05 AM
Thank you. Thats what im thinking. Im sad, but we just started. I also havent had a period since the very end of may, so im kind of happy, my body is doing what its supposed to, if that makes sense.

Quoting Fairegirl33:

I'd say if you O'd back then.. and you are 12 or 13dpo, you just may be getting af.

sorry, i hope im wrong.

Fairegirl33
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:10 AM

is spotting before af and weird cycles a symptom of low progestrone ?   im not sure so i thought i would throw that out there for you to look into.

im wishing you good luck!

Quoting anandeemommy88: Thank you. Thats what im thinking. Im sad, but we just started. I also havent had a period since the very end of may, so im kind of happy, my body is doing what its supposed to, if that makes sense.
Quoting Fairegirl33:

sorry, i hope im wrong.

anandeemommy88
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:14 AM
I dont know? Thats why u had asked about the length. I had seen if you dint have enough days between your o day and cd1, ir can be bad. But I dont know, this is the first month trying, and we have two other girls that we had fine pregnancies with. I was just wondering. I think I tend to think anything and everything can go wrong with me. I know it could be worse. And I am very blessed.

Quoting Fairegirl33:

is spotting before af and weird cycles a symptom of low progestrone ?   im not sure so i thought i would throw that out there for you to look into.

im wishing you good luck!

Quoting anandeemommy88: Thank you. Thats what im thinking. Im sad, but we just started. I also havent had a period since the very end of may, so im kind of happy, my body is doing what its supposed to, if that makes sense.
Quoting Fairegirl33:

sorry, i hope im wrong.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)