Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it possible..

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:03 AM
  • 5 Replies
To have pregnancy symptoms 1-2 dpo?? Just curious to see what your thoughts are.
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
blessbest
by KristinMom on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:07 AM
No, I think that's too early to start having symptoms of preggo. ..gudluck momma
Fairegirl33
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:09 AM

No, those are not pregnancy symptoms... prob from the progestrone.

leamomof3
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:09 AM
I do too but thinking back to my first pregnancy I had symptoms a week before I got a positive. It was so bad I went to the doc because I thought something was wrong. I didn't get a positive there either.

Quoting blessbest: No, I think that's too early to start having symptoms of preggo. ..gudluck momma
blessbest
by KristinMom on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:13 AM
As for a week after, I agree with you. ..because I started having vry sore nipples different from my regular sore nipple before Af comes. .in 10dpo, I got a bfp...gudluck

Quoting leamomof3: I do too but thinking back to my first pregnancy I had symptoms a week before I got a positive. It was so bad I went to the doc because I thought something was wrong. I didn't get a positive there either.

Quoting blessbest: No, I think that's too early to start having symptoms of preggo. ..gudluck momma
leamomof3
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:28 PM
Thanks!! For the record I don't think I'm having symptoms I just wondered if any one else had. :)

Quoting blessbest: As for a week after, I agree with you. ..because I started having vry sore nipples different from my regular sore nipple before Af comes. .in 10dpo, I got a bfp...gudluck

Quoting leamomof3: I do too but thinking back to my first pregnancy I had symptoms a week before I got a positive. It was so bad I went to the doc because I thought something was wrong. I didn't get a positive there either.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)