Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CM question

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:33 AM
  • 7 Replies

Did anyone notice cm changes in very early pregnancy? I O'd last week (Thursday/Friday timeframe) and we bd'd Thursday night. I'm trying to remember accurately but not sure I am. I believe after o'ing my cm is usually pretty non-existent for the most part. I did have some sticky cm a couple days ago but today I have quite a bit of watery cm. could this be a very early sign of pregnancy? I usually start experiencing symptoms about a week before my missed period but I also don't want to psych myself into having symptoms. I had a mc in November and my period is actually due to arrive about the time I was supposed to be due with the baby I lost (Aug 4) so getting a bfp would be especially great.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
hypersquirrel
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:45 AM
I don't think i did not that early anyways. i think i was like almost a month before i really had any noticable change. i didnt ecactly pay that much attention to my cm. gl and much baby dust:)
rebeccasmommy09
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:04 PM

Thank you :)

Quoting hypersquirrel: I don't think i did not that early anyways. i think i was like almost a month before i really had any noticable change. i didnt ecactly pay that much attention to my cm. gl and much baby dust:)

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Khooks
by Jessica on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Mine turned very slippery like lotion
sheilalou
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:13 PM
I'm having the same issue, o Thursday and Friday and lots of cm now
rebeccasmommy09
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:35 PM

Hopefully that's a good sign for both of us!

Quoting sheilalou: I'm having the same issue, o Thursday and Friday and lots of cm now

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Yiggle09
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:09 PM

Ovia tells me every month my creamy white school glue like cm after my O is a good sign of possible pregnancy. Its also a sign of progesterone. Regardless I still am getting my bfns. I just have alot of cm! GL hoping your gonna get a bfp!

kimd03
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:58 PM

TMI...After I got preggo with the first 3 I never focused attention to my cm but I do remember I was horney, and I was wet and didn't need lube or anything so...tmi...GL FX

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)