• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

psychic reading? ??

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:49 AM
  • 4 Replies
Alot if girls in my ttc groups on fbook have been talking about someone on here doing readings for conception? Is the legit??? Lol
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lillybug222
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:52 AM
I don't believe it is. I don't believe in psychics.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:57 AM
Well I had 4. 3 told me conceive/find out/ or give birth in June. 2 of those ppl said girl one said boy. Well June has passed and I'm not pregnant. Unless I get pregnant in September and give birth in June. The last lady told me august for conceive/find out/ give birth. I'm still waiting. :/ I had a mc in December and April. But I'm working with an RE I have faith that it'll be soon.
kaykay61713
by Shelby on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:57 PM
I had several readings. One told me I would conceive in june the other said july. I got my bfp in july. All of them tell me girl so we will see. Im doubtful I am having a boy even though my pregnancy so far is the polar opposite of when I was pregnant with dd. Plus I want another girl lol!
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:00 PM

Ive had a ton done and thankfully most have been free. All have been very wrong and a few of the readings were a joke. As long as it is free, then go for it but I havent came across one I would recommend paying for. There are also a few who refuse to do a follow up reading if their first one was wrong and ask you pay again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)