• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

peeing alot!

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:45 PM
  • 17 Replies

since yesterday and today i have been PEEING ALOT! its crazy i havent really changed up my drinking patterns or anything. I peed this morning when i got up around 7:40am. and had to pee again when i got to work about 8:40am. didnt drink anything inbetween. and have been probably 3 or 4 more times since i have been to work (about 4 hours.) most of the time i go the whole day with only peeing twice. and i dont have to go. the urges i have been getting today are like "GIRL YOU NEED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM NOW BEFORE YOU HAVE AN ACCIDENT!

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
our.love.story
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 2:05 PM
The only time I had that was when I had a UTI from holding my pee too long. Lol. Hope it's something better than that for you!!
JessLTerry
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:52 PM

ive only had two UTI's and i know what they are from . this isnt it. im kinda nervous. i dont know whats going on.

Quoting our.love.story: The only time I had that was when I had a UTI from holding my pee too long. Lol. Hope it's something better than that for you!!

Khooks
by Jessica on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:55 PM
I had that when I got my bfp, and it's a very common first symptom so I hope this is it for you! How many dpo?
breemom88
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:20 PM

The last few days that's been my story as well. Hoping that its a good sign for the both of us!

JessLTerry
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:29 PM

oh my, this was our "not trying" month, and i told myself i wasnt gonna do anything not check not keep up with anything. but i did end up checking my cervix the 18 and 19th and it was opened HUGE and we had sex both of those days. so i am thinking i am 6dpo...

Quoting Khooks: I had that when I got my bfp, and it's a very common first symptom so I hope this is it for you! How many dpo?

JessLTerry
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:30 PM

how many DPO are you? i think i am around 6dpo

Quoting breemom88:

The last few days that's been my story as well. Hoping that its a good sign for the both of us!

JessLTerry
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:55 PM

and when did you get your BFP?

Quoting JessLTerry:

oh my, this was our "not trying" month, and i told myself i wasnt gonna do anything not check not keep up with anything. but i did end up checking my cervix the 18 and 19th and it was opened HUGE and we had sex both of those days. so i am thinking i am 6dpo...

Quoting Khooks: I had that when I got my bfp, and it's a very common first symptom so I hope this is it for you! How many dpo?

Yiggle09
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:04 PM
1 mom liked this

GL your symptoms may be pregnancy! Having a not trying month may have been your lucky month!

breemom88
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:06 PM

I am currently 10 dpo...I think. I'm irregular by a few days so I'm either 9 dpo all the way to 11 dpo. I don't chart. I recently tested but BFN...even though I swear I see a line lol. I'm also having cramps and lower back pain. My boobs are painful. All of it started in the last day or two. 6 dpo is really early...usually takes anywhere from 7 to 10 dpo to implant but you could have ovulated earlier. I didn't have any real symptoms until yesterday and today...but AF is due the 28th so that may be why.

Quoting JessLTerry:

how many DPO are you? i think i am around 6dpo

Quoting breemom88:

Lmallonee
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:07 PM
2 moms liked this
Ok... Just got my bfp and the day I had cramping I also kept peeing like crazy. GL!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)