Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

fustrating

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:49 PM
  • 11 Replies
We have been taking clomid for 2 months now and I feel like it's never going to happen. I am having all these emotions and body feelings (sore boobs, major cramping, hot flashes)which I'm not sure what they are for but when j ask my doctor she says it's fine. What do I do?
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
breemom88
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 2:02 PM

I've never tried clomid so I can't be of much help in that department but I know that sometimes it feels hopeless and no one can give you a straight answer for when it will all happen, but it will happen and you just have to trek through it in hopes that its quick and fairly painless.

one-more
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:59 PM
To top it all off my parents are NOT supportive of fertility due to past pregnancies being very difficult so now it feels like a secret and I can't talk to either of them.
Khooks
by Jessica on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:11 PM
I'm sorry, maybe you should talk to your doc about switching to femera. Hope you don't have to and get your bfp!
Yiggle09
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:02 PM

Im sorry to hear your parents aren't being supportive. Who can you turn to if not your mother! Other than my mother who thought about a child and it happened being super annoying me she has been supportive of my TTC process.GL and don't give up hope!

one-more
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:17 PM
Not sure if I've ever heard of that med.
one-more
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:17 PM
Not sure if I've ever heard of that med.
toopicky429
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:01 PM
1 mom liked this
It's the clomid. It's the devil. It turned me into a psycho witch. I just took my last dose of femera (letrozole) today, so I'm hoping I have better results with it. My RE said the side effects are not anything close to clomid. Good luck this cycle!
one-more
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:23 PM
The 26th is day 21 so I'll at least know if I've ovulated or not and then it's a waiting game until I should test. I'm such an impatient person. Since my husband and I've worked our butt off trying and worked so hard for what we have. I'm very proud of it since I came from a less wealthy background.
one-more
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:36 PM
Not to mention Tuesday all day I was horribly cramping and I'm moody And Hot Flashes ... NOT Sure If I've Ovulated Or If It's Just Them Clomid Making Me At psycho
tryingfor7
by Amber on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Agreed!:)

Quoting toopicky429: It's the clomid. It's the devil. It turned me into a psycho witch. I just took my last dose of femera (letrozole) today, so I'm hoping I have better results with it. My RE said the side effects are not anything close to clomid. Good luck this cycle!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)